Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr (1655 Views)

This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle / This Big Python Was Killed By My Neighbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by jonili(m): 5:21am On Nov 20, 2016
Pythons are a species of snakes from the boa family, but with certain characteristics that make them different. They feed on warm-blooded animals, wrapping them with their body and asphyxiating them. They tend to be harmless.

A few months ago, a python was found dead in South Africa. Its belly was swollen in an uncommon way. All the central part of its body was very swollen.

Vets were suspecting the damage was done by another animal, but they never imagined what it really was. To discover what had caused the snake’s death, the vets practiced an autopsy and found something unexpected.

The python had a porcupine inside. The porcupine was 31 inches long and weighed29 pounds. The porcupine’s spines had torn all the python’s entrails. The mammal was already dead.
It was a surprise for all to discover what was inside the python.

source:https://www.naij.com/1052598-cp-piton-vs-puercoespin.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2912202404

Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by LordIsaac(m): 5:49am On Nov 20, 2016
Wow
Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by youngaz(m): 5:49am On Nov 20, 2016
If there's one thing I've learnt about dis creature...it's.."THEY ARE GREEDY!"grin ...always biting more dan dey can chew abi how did dey use to say it sef undecided
Imagine swallowing a whole porcupine wey get shooku shooku 4 bodycheesy
Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by Davash222(m): 6:00am On Nov 20, 2016
We are heading to FP no doubt.

Meanwhile, pls

Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by jonili(m): 6:18am On Nov 20, 2016
Davash222:

Meanwhile, pls

yes you can come and collect it
grin
Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by Davash222(m): 6:21am On Nov 20, 2016
jonili:

yes you can come and collect it
Lol
Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by jonili(m): 6:22am On Nov 20, 2016
Davash222:

Meanwhile, pls

lala is still sleeping, help wake him up
Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by general111(m): 6:30am On Nov 20, 2016
The python cry just committed suicide.rip sir python. cry cry
Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by orunto27: 6:46am On Nov 20, 2016
Did the Porcupine die? Whose meat is that?
Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by samtee37(m): 6:47am On Nov 20, 2016
I don get a ticket to the promise land today......

Lala.. . Oya wake up OOOO.......
Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by nepapole(m): 6:51am On Nov 20, 2016
I need a surprise from Lala... Make dis thread no enter FP.
Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by tupac007(m): 6:59am On Nov 20, 2016
lala..show ur food DoN ready
Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by jonili(m): 7:04am On Nov 20, 2016
orunto27:
Did the Porcupine die? Whose meat is that?

sure meat for us all this Sunday morning
Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by jonili(m): 7:05am On Nov 20, 2016
nepapole:
I need a surprise from Lala... Make dis thread no enter FP.

this thread go enter FP by fire, oya pray! grin
Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by jonili(m): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2016
samtee37:
I don get a ticket to the promise land today......

Lala.. . Oya wake up OOOO.......
ticket for python airline
Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by jonili(m): 7:08am On Nov 20, 2016
tupac007:
lala..show ur food DoN ready

bro coman chop
Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by coolbreezy01: 7:11am On Nov 20, 2016
When I say lalastic somebori should say lala...cause this one na two meat in one ooo
Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by jonili(m): 7:20am On Nov 20, 2016
coolbreezy01:
When I say lalastic somebori should say lala...cause this one na two meat in one ooo

lwkmd
Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by orunto27: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2016
If the Porcupine is dead, it's meat for the Arabs. If alive, The Christians will CRYONIZE it.
Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by Ribajae(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2016
Was up with dis phythons nau, d rat wey dey disturb me for house still dey dere, u go jump go baba chukwudi..... isoraite
Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by Amustical(m): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2016
Beware of 419. This land is not for sale

Re: A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr by samtee37(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
jonili:

ticket for python airline

Naso my Bro.. .

(1) (Reply)

‘witch Child’ Left For Dead By Parent In Calabar Becomes A Celebrity In Europe / Not Every Wealth Is A Legitimate Wealth.be Careful / 5 Letters That Will Change Your Perspective Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.