Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Long time married couples please? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Long time married couples please? (7150 Views)

Whose Name Should Be Put On documents of Properties Acquired By Married Couples? / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long time married couples please? by byvan03: 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
tunde82seidat:

Like seriously I used to think that couples cant b alike in all ways and being pposite should add spice to d relationship

Alike in all ways is certainly not possible, but alike in most ways that count.
Re: Long time married couples please? by byvan03: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
kITATITA:
After nearly twelve years; we haven't had any loud argument, and we haven't reported ourselves to in-laws or neighbors or priest. There is peace in the home. No bragging but sincerely I haven't seen any marriage better than mine.

Better than yours? I don't believe you, there is always better somewhere cheesy. Lovely post, marriage is cool, the problem is the people in it.
Re: Long time married couples please? by Mskrisx(f): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
gidjah:
Hmmmm....may God forgive her,me ..she really hurt so so bad.Do you know i got her the job she was into then?i trained her in sch, paid bills, and even had to dress like a lady to go write her WAEC /NECO exams for her!,so u need to know what i went tru in d hands of karishika of her kind!

My dear don't loose hope yet.. Have had similar experience but what more can I say than let every seed anyone has planted be harvested.

Try so things that will keep you happy and going cuz really everyone deserves to be and that definitely includes you!

Don't let just 1person destroy the joy u are meant to have,never mind,forget them.

...in the end u will be happy again trust me...
Re: Long time married couples please? by gidjah(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2016
Mskrisx:

My dear don't loose hope yet.. Have had similar experience but what more can I say than let every seed anyone has planted be harvested.

Try so things that will keep you happy and going cuz really everyone deserves to be and that definitely includes you! Thanks sweetheart,do you know I still find it hard to keep her thoughts out of me??sounds weird abi?but na d truth be that!I really don't like talking about this with any one not until this topic came up,and this heart ache increases with the fact that the person you actually still staying with does not seem to understand you and appreciate all your sacrifice,its really dis heartening

Don't let just 1person destroy the joy u are meant to have,never mind,forget them.

...in the end u will be happy again trust me...
Re: Long time married couples please? by gidjah(m): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=gidjah post=44721555][/quote]the thing is that it gets more complex wiping her thoughts away from my mind,I really don't know how and why!may be its because we really went a long long way.The person am loving now ain't even making the matter any better ,very snubby,very un romantic.....i really don't like talking about this thing ,it really hurts me,If I happened to be a lady,I swear,all men for suffer for my hand!
Re: Long time married couples please? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
gidjah:
the thing is that it gets more complex wiping her thoughts away from my mind,I really don't know how and why!may be its because we really went a long long way.The person am loving now ain't even making the matter any better ,very snubby,very un romantic.....i really don't like talking about this thing ,it really hurts me,If I happened to be a lady,I swear,all men for suffer for my hand!
Hmmm.. I read ur post and all i can say is it is well.......
Re: Long time married couples please? by gidjah(m): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
akinsal:
Hmmm.. I read ur post and all i can say is it is well.......
just want all out there (particularly the ladies) to know that men also go through hell in relationships.I am not happy writing this up here in this forum because lots of Naira Landers have met mw personally,some even know my house,some even know my ID,but they will be so surprised to hear i am going through this,all of them have always seen me as a happy man ,no down time and ever ready to help!
Re: Long time married couples please? by Melsan: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
gidjah:
the thing is that it gets more complex wiping her thoughts away from my mind,I really don't know how and why!may be its because we really went a long long way.The person am loving now ain't even making the matter any better ,very snubby,very un romantic.....i really don't like talking about this thing ,it really hurts me,If I happened to be a lady,I swear,all men for suffer for my hand!
Hmmmm,it is well
Re: Long time married couples please? by tunde82seidat(f): 6:39am On Apr 16, 2016
gidjah:

Hmmm u know hapiness is a choice, and dere things we really cant unravel ! Its very possible that things will b worse than it is now if u had ended up wt ur ex,u could v fallen out of love with her, fine she treated u badly but do u think grass greener at d other side "NO".think of d reasons y it never worked out,think of her negative sides n b thankful to God u dint end up wt her and pls find reasons to move on n b happy
Re: Long time married couples please? by tunde82seidat(f): 6:43am On Apr 16, 2016
tunde82seidat:

Hmmm u know hapiness is a choice, and dere things we really cant unravel ! Its very possible that things will b worse than it is now if u had ended up wt ur ex,u could v fallen out of love with her, fine she treated u badly but do u think grass greener at d other side "NO".think of d reasons y it never worked out,think of her negative sides n b thankful to God u dint end up wt her and pls find reasons to move on n b happy.I want u to b happy cos u deserve to b
Re: Long time married couples please? by tunde82seidat(f): 6:44am On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=tunde82seidat post=44744034]
Re: Long time married couples please? by tunde82seidat(f): 5:17pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Long time married couples please? by tunde82seidat(f): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2017
Love is all that matters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. / . / As Nigerians: Pregnant Daughter Or Gay Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.