Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Very Hilarious Caption Of Buhari And Osinbanjo's Picture - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Very Hilarious Caption Of Buhari And Osinbanjo's Picture (767 Views)

I Need Most Hilarious Caption For This Picture / Your Caption Of Ishilove And Myself. / Hilarious! Caption This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Hilarious Caption Of Buhari And Osinbanjo's Picture by Emmydot90(m): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Osinbajo: Mr. President, Mikel scored yesterday Night ?
Buhari: Which Mikel?

Osinbajo: John Mikel Obi of Nigeria
Buhari: What did you drink last night?

Osinbajo: I swear, him score. It was a corner.
Buhari: Osinbade, That means change have catch Mikel and football

Osinbajo: Yes, change has change Mikel
Buhari: Did Chelsea win?

Osinbajo: No, them beat them two one, last minute goal
Buhari: That is corruption, we must fight it

Osinbajo: How?
Buhari: They must replay the match. Call EFCC Chairman for me

Re: Very Hilarious Caption Of Buhari And Osinbanjo's Picture by Adaezeagu(f): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Funny
Re: Very Hilarious Caption Of Buhari And Osinbanjo's Picture by thesicilian: 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Funny
Re: Very Hilarious Caption Of Buhari And Osinbanjo's Picture by laserjet: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
There's a diff between caption and dialogue
Re: Very Hilarious Caption Of Buhari And Osinbanjo's Picture by afolayangs(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
lol

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Why? / Somewhere In Nigeria... / Smart Response From A Son To Dad!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.