Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

See The Nigerian Senator That Resembles Bruce Lee!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Nigerian Senator That Resembles Bruce Lee!!! (709 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together / This Guy Says He Resembles Tecno - Photos / Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Nigerian Senator That Resembles Bruce Lee!!! by GEJ2019(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Well he is no other than Senator Ben Murray Bruce,. Jst a few things you should know about the man some people called the 'Common Sense Senator, twitter senator, "I will Donate my Wardrobe allowance to Osun workers"etc.

Born in lagos in 1956(60yrs old),Sen.Ben Bruce hails from Akassa in Bayelsa state Nigeria.

Attended Our lady of Apostle primary school, yaba lagos,St Gregory College obalende

Alma mata-University of South Carolina United states

CAREER AND POLITICS

Founder-Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant 1983

Founder-Miss Intercontinental pageant 1986-1994

Promoter-Most beautiful Girl in Nigeria Beauty pageant
Till date

Member;
Board of national Art's theatre,Nigerian film corporation, federal films censors board,National Film distribution company and Anti-Piracy Action committee

Contested and lossed 2011 Bayelsa Guber poll

In March 2015,Was elected to represent Bayelsa East Senatorial District In the National Assembly.

Awards and Recognition

Showbiz's Icon Of the year 2005.

Top 10 Significant Nigerian Business Award 2006.

Life Achievement Award,2006.

Champion For nation building,2007.

Officer of the Order of the Niger 2014.

Disclaimer: My use of the word 'resemble' is aimed at the name(Bruce) and not facial semblance

Re: See The Nigerian Senator That Resembles Bruce Lee!!! by Last2comment(m): 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
No pics
Re: See The Nigerian Senator That Resembles Bruce Lee!!! by cruzita(f): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
I don't get it.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Yoruba Actor Do You Think Is The Funniest? / Ay's Wife Stops Divorce Rumour That Has Been Going On About Her Married Life / Stella Damasus Questions Women After Senate Rejected Gender Equality Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.