Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

See The State Of Emeka Ike's School St. Nicholas College - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The State Of Emeka Ike's School St. Nicholas College (2552 Views)

The State Of Deterioration In Our Schools In Borno State. / Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) / The State Of University Of Abuja's Hostel Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The State Of Emeka Ike's School St. Nicholas College by daniellajames23: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
Emeka Ike isn't having the best of times right from Feb 2nd 2014 till now.
Because the school which he invested “N200 Million” St. Nicholas College in Magodo, Lagos has been sealed by the Court over 2years now. I just saw a comment on his recent development about the school check it out. http://www.schoolsearch.com.ng/component/rsdirectory/entry/view/10220-st-nicholas-college

Re: See The State Of Emeka Ike's School St. Nicholas College by GEJ2019(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mehn real bad,bt dnt blame it on me

Blame it on Buhari
Re: See The State Of Emeka Ike's School St. Nicholas College by Vivienoks: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nawaoo no be small thing oooh, I checked the link now and I hope what I read is true oh I come they pity Emeke Ike fa. The guy done go through hell.

(1) (Reply)

2016 Neco June/july Official Timetable / Being Locked Up In Cell / See Security Men Sent To Watch JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.