Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Pics: Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Biggest Secret,how She Get Cleavage Using Tape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Biggest Secret,how She Get Cleavage Using Tape (1006 Views)

Naija Lady Show Her Biggest B00bies On Instagram, That Cause A Lot Of Confusion / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Biggest Secret,how She Get Cleavage Using Tape by chidiOK(f): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Reality Star, Kim Kardashian has revealed one of her biggest and bustiest style secrets, by uploading a photo of her nearly-naked breasts on Instagram. The reality star has revealed her secret to the world, you won’t believe it that it involves a particular stationery item. After our findings, AdeLove discovered that it turns out to be a “TAPE”.

Kim is well known for her daring red carpet outfits and regularly risks a nip slip, meanwhile, it can be easily concluded that she actually doesn’t as her boobs are so strapped down, they’re not going anywhere. See more photos detailed below.

Kim posted photos on her website and explained: ‘I definitely had to share my tape secret with you guys!! It’s my secret trick to have perfect cleavage in photos.

‘You tape them up so they are super lifted. It takes a little work but trust me it’s all worth it LOL.

Source: (https://www.instagram.com/p/BB3bzCIuS8F/?taken-by=kimkardashian)

See more photos via (http://www.adelove.com/kim-reveals-her-biggest-secret/)

Meanwhile enjoy this photos here

Re: Pics: Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Biggest Secret,how She Get Cleavage Using Tape by famorski(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
if you don't know how others succeed, you go run die. Hmm.. simple trick shocked shocked
Re: Pics: Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Biggest Secret,how She Get Cleavage Using Tape by whirlwind7(m): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
I get goosebumps thinking how it will feel peeling off those tapes!

Especially if you got tiny hairs
Re: Pics: Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Biggest Secret,how She Get Cleavage Using Tape by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
She already said this before many times cool
Re: Pics: Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Biggest Secret,how She Get Cleavage Using Tape by famorski(m): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Big Lie. She just posted on her instagram. Stop play hating angry angry angry
Re: Pics: Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Biggest Secret,how She Get Cleavage Using Tape by oluchingorji(f): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

She mentioned on her instagram few hours ago hiding it from fans for years. It's recent i think
Re: Pics: Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Biggest Secret,how She Get Cleavage Using Tape by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
famorski:

Big Lie. She just posted on her instagram. Stop play hating angry angry angry

Ooohh Yeah coz y'all know is instagram! angry .I bet u don't read magazines and watch talk shows either...
She's been saying tat for ages but she never shows on live tv how she put it dumbass!
And FYI she loves to wear spandex as well...save that so U will have reference in the future juz in case!

(1) (Reply)

SAD!!! Mini Kim Kardashian Found Dead At Her Apartment / Why You Must Have An Aviator Sunglass / Photo: Peter Okoye And Selebobo Showing Off Their Fitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.