Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

PHOTO: Man Lying Unattended To In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: Man Lying Unattended To In Lagos (522 Views)

Man Lying Lifeless By The Roadside In Yenagoa After Being Killed. Graphic Photos / Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband / Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Man Lying Unattended To In Lagos by Oladipupo22: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
Quickly while I left the office this afternoon for an assigment, I took this picture with my Camon C8 as soon as I could.

He seems to be breathing though..

I think we should spread this ASAP so authorities can reach him immediately

lalasticlala

Re: PHOTO: Man Lying Unattended To In Lagos by Amplitron: 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
The only information in your post is the phone brand you used to take the picture.
Call 767 (the Lagos State Emergencies Number) toll free and give them details that can help them track the man and save his life.
Re: PHOTO: Man Lying Unattended To In Lagos by oduastates: 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
A Godly people and great country indeed.
Mass insanity rules

(1) (Reply)

Brave And Strong German Woman Makes Muslim Refugee Pay For Sexual Harrassment / This Nigeria Email Scam Is Literally Out Of This World / Photo: We have Human Abattoirs And Sell Human Skull For N25,000 - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.