Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Hatching Made Easy - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hatching Made Easy (794 Views)

Free Catfish Hatching Training(100% Practical) / Cat Fish Hatching- A Sure Way Of Making Your First Million In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hatching Made Easy by princeifynicky(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
Do you know that fish business is now a hot cake i n Nigeria? Do you want to join the train but don't know how?? Or maybe you don't even have the capital. Anyways, If you can afford 10k for your business, then you are good to go.

This is a real deal that can rake in over 100k for u monthly if you are serious, commited and passionate.

What you have to do...

Attend a 2 day 100% practical training on Catfish Hatching for just 4k in Ijebu Ode. Interested people should text Or Call 07057355957 for more info.

BENEFITS..
∆ Buyers connection to all participant.
∆ Free Handouts to all participant
∆ Certificates of participation.
Re: Hatching Made Easy by gowaga68: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
princeifynicky:
Do you know that fish business is now a hot cake i n Nigeria? Do you want to join the train but don't know how?? Or maybe you don't even have the capital. Anyways, If you can afford 10k for your business, then you are good to go.

This is a real deal that can rake in over 100k for u monthly if you are serious, commited and passionate.

What you have to do...

Attend a 2 day 100% practical training on Catfish Hatching for just 4k in Ijebu Ode. Interested people should text Or Call 07057355957 for more info.

BENEFITS..
∆ Buyers connection to all participant.
∆ Free Handouts to all participant
∆ Certificates of participation.
I'll very much want to attend but one thing I don't understand is do you organise the training every month or day?
As I'll be coming from the North.
Re: Hatching Made Easy by princeifynicky(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
The training is every month.
Re: Hatching Made Easy by nycobama: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Is it possible to do catfish farming indoor?

I will like people in the house to advise me on the type of pond to use. I'm moving to my site and I have a compound and extra 3 bedroom flat which I intend using for fish farming. I live abroad and we do buy some extremely large catfish here tho we know they have their style of breading them. I'm planing to go through some training here before coming home to combine the experience here with the one I will learn relating with Nigeria setting. Kindly send useful guide/information to my email or add me on WhatsApp olumidepopoola44@gmail.com +60146489827

(1) (Reply)

FCT Administered Title Ready Land For 1.2m/hectare / Fruits & Vegetables You Should Never Peel Before Consuming / Setting Up A Profitable Agro Ventures In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.