Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,879 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

PHOTO: When Your Villagers Gather To Discuss Your Matter! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTO: When Your Villagers Gather To Discuss Your Matter! (2767 Views)

Photo: When You Have A Phd In Plumbing / When Village People Have Concluded On Your Matter / When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: When Your Villagers Gather To Discuss Your Matter! by Ekenev2(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
They will be like, Chief Emeka son just bought a car! And our children are not doing well. Mbanu!

Re: PHOTO: When Your Villagers Gather To Discuss Your Matter! by vault(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
with this kind of meeting ehn...... if dangote and otedola come near you, they will go broke grin

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: When Your Villagers Gather To Discuss Your Matter! by Cholls(m): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
my brother even satan go fear dem.
Re: PHOTO: When Your Villagers Gather To Discuss Your Matter! by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
must i comment grin
Re: PHOTO: When Your Villagers Gather To Discuss Your Matter! by ExplicitContent: 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Jeez! Are they human? Weird creatures
Re: PHOTO: When Your Villagers Gather To Discuss Your Matter! by Ekenev2(m): 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
vault:
with this kind of meeting ehn...... if dangote and otedola come near you, they will go broke grin
Lols
Re: PHOTO: When Your Villagers Gather To Discuss Your Matter! by judey1992(m): 6:15am On Feb 18, 2016
being broke is an understatment after this kinda meeting. but God has promised to bless those who bless me nd curse those who curse me. so after this kinda meeting. na massive death nd burial for their cartel. a fine morning
Re: PHOTO: When Your Villagers Gather To Discuss Your Matter! by dan9ice(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
This one na Rwanda level oo
Re: PHOTO: When Your Villagers Gather To Discuss Your Matter! by lovelyrale4: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
nirvana hotel and suites located at km 12 ikorodu/shagamu road ogijo, ogun state is the new hide out for politicians, i dont know why they seems to be causing traffic in that area, seriously somebody need to do something about it, i also hear the hotel is giving out their halls for free for people who want to wed and hosts shows and seminars 08134305781

(1) (Reply)

Pic: When You Tell Your Barber To Spoil Your Life And Career / Some 10+ Weird T-shirt Signatures As Seen In China (photos) / The Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.