Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here (26663 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / Witches And What They Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2009
ha shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Monicaa: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2009
Thor:

@Monicaa

If you like witches and wizards then I am of course one grin grin grin

I don't grin I dislike them because they are evil. What am I doing with evil people? so r u still a wizard? grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2009
Deep breath,so monicaa are you ready to join us?? cheesy
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Monicaa: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Deep breath,so monicaa are you ready to join us?? cheesy

Not @ all, no no no grin  Maybe you should give me real, authentic reasons why u think I should join. Convince me very well wat satan has done for u, that God has not done x100, even more.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by hilli666(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2009
Come c me c wahala. Una dey take fire play. No worries. Any way, which one b my own sef! At least tonite more fish pepersoup for me and my brethrens. Abeg no vex sista, but na your yansh I go chop first.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Thor(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2009
@Monicaa

I will be anything you want me to be grin grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by GEW: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2009
Monicaa:

Not @ all, no no no grin  Maybe you should give me real, authentic reasons why u think I should join. Convince me very well wat satan has done for u, that God has not done x100, even more.
BLOOD OF JESUS as they say in nollywood.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Naturez(m): 7:32am On Jul 25, 2009
hilli666:

Come c me c wahala. Una dey take fire play. No worries. Any way, which one b my own sef! At least tonite more fish pepersoup for me and my brethrens. Abeg no vex sista, but na your yansh I go chop first.

Why e be say na there you see/wan chop first ?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Monicaa: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2009
hilli666:

whose yansh? shocked R u sure u r able to chop it, it's too big for you cheesy, also it is covered by the Blood of Jesus grin so it might destroy your own power

GEW:

BLOOD OF JESUS as they say in nollywood.

I don't understand

Thor:

@Monicaa

I will be anything you want me to be grin grin grin

I want u to decline your membership grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Thor(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2009
Monicaa:

I want u to decline your membership  grin

OK, that is easy as I am not a member Just a follower  grin grin grin

OK I will pick you up at six tonight and take you for a romantic three course meal, then on to a club and then who knows. What is for sure is that you will at one point become incredibly religious. (shouting oh my God and oooohhhh Jesus)  grin grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Naturez(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2009
Hmmmm, Thor Vs Monica
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by ELNAFATY1: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2009
What do U hav on ground? What do U do? calling ur self a wizard display less see: d sides provided are offline (down) say out, GUYS
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Eaglebabe: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2009
I refused to place my cards on this platform because you all are inferior witches and wizards.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by 1luv2009: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2009
old boy dis ur ogbologbo witch, i b lik say it mek sense ooooh!!!!!!, my own no get level i want do witch and wizard swap b/cos say i lost my identity 4 ogbu-ora greatest gbeige association of witch craft

egbelegbeeeeeeeee- egbelegbeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeoh hem!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Greeting from Dark Castle to all fellow winches and wizards,
Have A Delicious Weekend. . . grin Make sure you do everything Blasphemously
& Sinful, I plan to. . . Sooo Wicked!! angry angry
[b]Inferno Love ~ OGAGA[/b]
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by lexyflexy(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2009
Listen y'all

Becareful about what you say on here - don't because of the fact that we trynna have fun take somethings / issues for granted.

What is with the lady Pastor + the dirty comment about here. I think we are not doing judgement / codemnation here so we should be careful about who we talk about - talking bad about any Man / Woman of God here I feel and suggest should not be allowed. If you don't like a person, don't call him or her names (else you might be heaping coals of fire on your head)

Thank y'all
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by hilli666(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2009
A beg! e don do. Me sef I don tire. I don chop bellefull. Any body, hey wait who b dat wey dey read my post at this late hour. Yes you, no look back, cus na u I dey talk to. Chei see as you body fine no be small. Okay I turn you to bonga finsh. No e don pass "Sorry",  Blood of wetin? Na lie come here make I chop your big yansh. UMM so scrumptious and delicious, I bin try warn you. but e b like say englis dey hard una. So there for, bonga finsh.  Abeg my brethren come help me chop this one ohh. I no fit fininsh am myself, the yansh alone fit end "third world hunger"

This thread is offically over.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Thor(m): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2009
hilli666:

A beg! e don do. Me sef I don tire. I don chop bellefull. Any body, hey wait who b dat wey dey read my post at this late hour. Yes you, no look back, cus na u I dey talk to. Chei see as you body fine no be small. Okay I turn you to bonga finsh. No e don pass "Sorry",  Blood of wetin? Na lie come here make I chop your big yansh. UMM so scrumptious and delicious, I bin try warn you. but e b like say englis dey hard una. So there for, bonga finsh.  Abeg my brethren come help me chop this one ohh. I no fit fininsh am myself, the yansh alone fit end "third world hunger"

This thread is offically over.

Why dont you try writing that rubbish again, this time in English 

lexyflexy:

Listen y'all

Becareful about what you say on here - don't because of the fact that we trynna have fun take somethings / issues for granted.

What is with the lady Pastor + the dirty comment about here. I think we are not doing judgement / codemnation here so we should be careful about who we talk about - talking bad about any Man / Woman of God here I feel and suggest should not be allowed. If you don't like a person, don't call him or her names (else you might be heaping coals of fire on your head)

Thank y'all

The lady pastor you are talking about is nothing but a greedy money hungry bitch using God to open peoples pockets for her own profit  angry angry

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2009
Monicaa:

whose yansh? shocked R u sure u r able to chop it, it's too big for you cheesy, also it is covered by the Blood of Jesus grin so it might destroy your own power

I don't understand

I want u to decline your membership grin
Why he come be say na your yansh blood of Jesus go cover na there fine pass? grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by hilli666(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2009
Thor:

Why don't you try writing that rubbish again, this time in English

The lady pastor you are talking about is nothing but a greedy money hungry bitch using God to open peoples pockets for her own profit angry angry

IDIOT angry angry because you have managed to win visa lottery to visit London, you now feel you are in a position to question my native broken English. Is it my fault that in your bid to worship the west and the white man, you have forgotten simple English. SELL OUT. Abeg my people make we visit this boy for nite sef. See mu-mu whey wan come try correct my beautiful pigeon English. Na ya type?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Thor(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2009
hilli666:

IDIOT angry angry because you have managed to win visa lottery to visit London, you now feel you are in a position to question my native broken English. Is it my fault that in your bid to worship the west  and the white man, you have forgotten simple English. SELL OUT. Abeg my people make we visit this boy for nite sef.  See mu-mu whey wan come try correct my beautiful pigeon English. Na ya type?

If you can not speak English then fine, but the rule of Nairaland is to write in English. Why not learn to speak and write English properly then come back again when you are educated  lipsrsealed
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Vealkyrie(f): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2009
^^^^Witches n Wizards? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by hilli666(m): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2009
Thor:

If you can not speak English then fine, but the rule of Nairaland is to write in English. Why not learn to speak and write English properly then come back again when you are educated  lipsrsealed

brainless, dazed, deficient, dense, dim, dodo, doltish, dopy, dotterel, dull, dumb, dummy, foolish, futile, gullible, half-baked, half-witted, idiotic, ill-advised, imbecilic, inane, indiscreet, insensate, irrelevant, irresponsible, laughable, loser, ludicrous, meaningless, mindless, moronic, naive, nonsensical, obtuse, pointless, puerile, rash, senseless, short-sighted, simple, simple-minded, slow, sluggish, stolid, stupefied, thick, thickheaded, trivial, unintelligent, unthinking, witless

Why call you all these names in English, when I could have sumarised it with one word in pigeon

MUGU grin grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by lexyflexy(m): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2009
@ hilli666
U don wound Thor finish - I no fit laugh again abeg
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Thor(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2009
lexyflexy:

@ hilli666
U don wound Thor finish - I no fit laugh again abeg

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Naturez(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2009
Who get this mouth abeg? Shey na una chief for the witch ground be this?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by donnie(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2009
Well, any real winch that wants to understand that there are levels of authority and power can pay me a visit: 7am, 4pm, 10pm, 1am. . . anytime. You can come share your experinece here afterwards(that's if u'll still hv ur wings)

My address?  . . .u suppose know if u b real winch
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Thor(m): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2009
I have the same offer for all female witches between the ages of 18 and 35, come to me and I will show you my magic wand  grin grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by donnie(m): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2009
power pass power
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by donnie(m): 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2009
Well, any real witch that wants to understand that there are levels of authority and power can pay me a visit: 7am, 4pm, 10pm, 1am. . . anytime. You can come share your experinece here afterwards(that's if u'll still hv ur wings).

My address?  . . .u suppose know if u b real winch
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Naturez(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2009
Thor:

I have the same offer for all female witches between the ages of 18 and 35, come to me and I will show you my magic wand grin grin grin

MAGIC WAND HUH?! Thats Baddooooooooooo,
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Naturez(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2009
Thor:

I have the same offer for all female witches between the ages of 18 and 35, come to me and I will show you my magic wand grin grin grin

MAGIC WAND HUH?! Thats Baddooooooooooo, grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Surprise Book Presentation On Pastor Adeboye In Pix With AgPresident, OBJ / 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church / What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.