Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1275380 members, 1756093 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 November 2014 at 05:58 AM

How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? (13505 Views)

Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress / Can I Get A Loan With Survey Plan As Collateral? / Getting A Loan Without Collateral? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by resteve: 12:12am On Jan 02, 2012
obxddon:

Please does any one know about FCMB salary plus, I mean in terms of rates and also Repayment plans
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by resteve: 12:18am On Jan 02, 2012
yes,fcmb can give u loan,contact me with my email address,for full detail,i,m one of their DSA.regicious01@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by folaski(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2012
@op: join a cooperative thrift and credit society
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by fajana2007: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2012
I am a Exporter and just got a business deal to supply a Turkish Big Company Charcoal but since they haven't deal with Nigerian before on Charcoal, they have decided to go for a Trial Order of one Container first and if Nigeria Charcoal is good in their Country, they will go for more bigger order. They have paid me with Letter of Credit but now my problem is Capital to start the business, so please brothers, I need your help on any Organization or Individual that is ready to financial such a project without Collateral because it will be a longtime project, I can really feel it. I am talking of 900K Naira loan here to do the business.
Thank you every much for your help and I await your reply as fast as you can
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by fredontime: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2013
You can get LOAN from an NGO like The Life Changers. No collateral, no commission, no guarantor, just membership. There is a way this can be accomplished. Let me tell you how. Email me @ fredontime@yahoo.com. smiley smiley smiley

Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Lesgupnigeria: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
There is no such thing aas loan without collateral.However you can still get loan with little collateral.For more info visit www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by freaklyme: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
Business partner right away.
Hedges is my name.I T Expert,professional Photographer,Business Enthusiast. Having had 5 years of Experience in this field of Businesses,I v been able to start up to some level.Capital has always been on a low side which has not help in the total turnaround.I am looking for someone who is willing to invest into the Business with turnover of 80 to 100k monthly.Let's meet and both plan this out.08088348107,vanesabill@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by sylve11: 11:10pm On Jul 26
MrCrackles: A nigga will have to land on planet mars or you may have to go heaven for you to get a loan WITHOUT a collateral!
Goodluck cool grin

This dude! grin grin grin cool
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by adeife16(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27
dahcom: will you like to get one from me? i am a generous Nigerian, but you have

some task to do
what kind of task

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing / Will A Large Supermarket Thrive In Nigeria? / Warren Buffet Buys Heinz For $28 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.