Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1211514 members, 1568207 topics. Date: Monday, 28 July 2014 at 01:25 PM

How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? (11799 Views)

Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress / Can I Get A Loan With Survey Plan As Collateral? / Getting A Loan Without Collateral? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by resteve: 12:12am On Jan 02, 2012
obxddon:

Please does any one know about FCMB salary plus, I mean in terms of rates and also Repayment plans
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by resteve: 12:18am On Jan 02, 2012
yes,fcmb can give u loan,contact me with my email address,for full detail,i,m one of their DSA.regicious01@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by folaski(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2012
@op: join a cooperative thrift and credit society
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by fajana2007: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2012
I am a Exporter and just got a business deal to supply a Turkish Big Company Charcoal but since they haven't deal with Nigerian before on Charcoal, they have decided to go for a Trial Order of one Container first and if Nigeria Charcoal is good in their Country, they will go for more bigger order. They have paid me with Letter of Credit but now my problem is Capital to start the business, so please brothers, I need your help on any Organization or Individual that is ready to financial such a project without Collateral because it will be a longtime project, I can really feel it. I am talking of 900K Naira loan here to do the business.
Thank you every much for your help and I await your reply as fast as you can

Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by fredontime: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2013
You can get LOAN from an NGO like The Life Changers. No collateral, no commission, no guarantor, just membership. There is a way this can be accomplished. Let me tell you how. Email me @ fredontime@yahoo.com. smiley smiley smiley

Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Lesgupnigeria: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
There is no such thing aas loan without collateral.However you can still get loan with little collateral.For more info visit www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by freaklyme: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
Business partner right away.
Hedges is my name.I T Expert,professional Photographer,Business Enthusiast. Having had 5 years of Experience in this field of Businesses,I v been able to start up to some level.Capital has always been on a low side which has not help in the total turnaround.I am looking for someone who is willing to invest into the Business with turnover of 80 to 100k monthly.Let's meet and both plan this out.08088348107,vanesabill@gmail.com

Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by olowogboye: 12:05pm On Jul 13
www.businesssupportacademy.com

Are you an unemployed graduate, retiree or just looking into opening your own business, have you finished NYSC and you are just sitting at home expecting when government policy will change in your favour, Business Support Academy is offering everyone a chance to get a loan without collateral to develop your dream.
Our loan facility is categorized into the following sectors;

Sector 1:
Group Loan:
This sector is only allowed to borrow N50,000 for a start and the borrower must be a member of an association. Therefore, this is limited to a minimum of 5 borrowers in a group and maximum of 20. After successful payment of loan, borrower can now access N100,000 as loan.

Sector 2:
Academy Loan:
We offer loans to individuals who dont know what to do and or who needs more information on a business. We train these individuals and give them loans to start and guide them to profit. This sector has the capability to borrow from N50,000 to N5,000,000.

Sector3:
This sector covers every individual who needs a loan to enlarge their business and maximize profit. This individual must have a business already in place but needs support to expand. The available loan facility for them is between N50,000 to N500,000. This loan is without collateral.
Sector 4:
Agricultural Loan:
At BSA we also have beautiful loan plan for agricultural sector, this include Fishery, Poultry, Piggery, Crop farmers. This sector can borrow from N100,000 to N5,000,000 with a fantastic repayment plan starting at 6months, 1year depending on the type of agrio-project. Presently we are giving out an Acre of land for N15,000 for farm settlement to everyone interested in the agro project

All our loans are without a collateral but require a guarrantor and business location verification.
For more Information Please Contact Kunle on 08115331118 and Jummy on 08024418017
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Dreamtouch: 5:43pm On Jul 15
I'm shocked people still go to banks for loans,the process is complicated and interest rate is high...To grab list of guaranteed fundraising agencies and firms in Nigeria contact 08167566759 or email dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com ...Pls make sure your business idea is profitable and lucrative...
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by olowogboye: 5:27pm On Jul 25
Are you an unemployed graduate, retiree or just looking into opening your own business, have you finished NYSC and you are just sitting at home expecting when government policy will change in your favour, Business Support Academy is offering everyone a chance to get a loan without collateral to develop your dream.
Our loan facility is categorized into the following sectors;

Sector 1:
Group Loan:
This sector is only allowed to borrow N50,000 for a start and the borrower must be a member of an association. Therefore, this is limited to a minimum of 5 borrowers in a group and maximum of 20. After successful payment of loan, borrower can now access N100,000 as loan.

Sector 2:
Academy Loan:
We offer loans to individuals who dont know what to do and or who needs more information on a business. We train these individuals and give them loans to start and guide them to profit. This sector has the capability to borrow from N50,000 to N5,000,000.

Sector3:
Individual Loan:
This sector covers every individual who needs a loan to enlarge their business and maximize profit. This individual must have a business already in place but needs support to expand. The available loan facility for them is between N50,000 to N500,000. This loan is without collateral.

Sector 4:
Agricultural Loan:
At BSA we also have beautiful loan plan for agricultural sector, this include Fishery, Poultry, Piggery, Crop farmers. This sector can borrow from N100,000 to N5,000,000 with a fantastic repayment plan starting at 6months, 1year depending on the type of agrio-project. Presently we are giving out an Acre of land for N15,000 for farm settlement to everyone interested in the agro project

All our loans are without a collateral but require a guarrantor and business location verification.
For more Information Please Contact Kunle on 08115331118 and Jummy on 08024418017

Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Dreamtouch: 10:23pm On Jul 26
Discover guaranteed way to get business grants and loans without collateral in Nigeria.The proven strategy has been used by several entrepreneurs and owners of small and medium scale business owners used the scheme to start or expand their dream business...Inside my information materia is contacts of agencies that give this loans and grants ,also inclusive is their addresses,direct phone numbers,location + recommeded professional business template for the agencies that requires such...PS..Contacts of angel investors looking for genuine businesses to support in Nigeria....contact me 08167566759 or you can also mail me this email. dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by sylve11: 11:10pm On Jul 26
MrCrackles: A nigga will have to land on planet mars or you may have to go heaven for you to get a loan WITHOUT a collateral!
Goodluck cool grin

This dude! grin grin grin cool
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by adeife16(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27
dahcom: will you like to get one from me? i am a generous Nigerian, but you have

some task to do
what kind of task

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Best Times To Start A Company / The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk / Nafdac Registration And Requirenments(3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.