Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Nissan Auto Plants In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Auto Plants In Nigeria (994 Views)

NADDC Engages BMW, Ford, VW, Nissan & Others Towards Local Production In Nigeria / A Kenyan Converts Nissan Fuga Car Into A Mercedes Benz Car / Nissan's Intelligent Rearview Mirror Gives Drivers An Extra Set Of Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Auto Plants In Nigeria by kennybabs1980: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
I want to thank God for our dear brother Dr Innocent Chukwuma of Innosson Motors, I love his "can do it" spirit, I am proud to be a Nigerian, this man is doing us proud, may God continue to bless him. In the last few days, Innosson has dominated the news in the Nigerian automotive industry. But I have a question to ask, please no pun intended, Stallion Motors claimed to be manufacturing Nissan Patrol SUVs, Sunnys, and Almeras in Nigeria during the days of President Goodluck Jonathan, the president himself even alluded to this on several occasions, I even saw the picture of the then President driving one of the SUVs that were supposedly manufactured in our country Nigeria. My questions are:
1.Where is the plant now?
2. Are they still assembling/ manufacturing cars?
3. Why have we not heard about them like Innosson recently?
4. Some people claimed that those Nissan vehicles were actually imported to hoodwink GEJ and Nigerians, are these guys right after all?
Kindly enlighten me, God bless you all, cheers!

1 Like

Re: Nissan Auto Plants In Nigeria by sultaan(m): 2:58am On Feb 18, 2016
Touche wink
Re: Nissan Auto Plants In Nigeria by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:19am On Feb 18, 2016
I don't want to say 1 thing now, and my oga at the top will....................
Re: Nissan Auto Plants In Nigeria by kennybabs1980: 7:47am On Feb 18, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
I don't want to say 1 thing now, and my oga at the top will....................
you berra talk
Re: Nissan Auto Plants In Nigeria by Marpol: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2016
@OP get your facts right. Coscharis does not do Nissan. Nissan was the Indians/Lebanese brainchild.
Re: Nissan Auto Plants In Nigeria by kennybabs1980: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
Marpol:
@OP get your facts right. Coscharis does not do Nissan. Nissan was the Indians/Lebanese brainchild.
Sorry, Stallion Motors I mean.
Re: Nissan Auto Plants In Nigeria by chukel(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Question is where is the assembly plant. Are they still assembling or they just assembled the only one jboy commissioned
Re: Nissan Auto Plants In Nigeria by GEJPosterity: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
It is and has always been the old VON factory in Ojo, Lagos. This is old news. Have you been hibernating?

1 Like

Re: Nissan Auto Plants In Nigeria by rockiedink(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2016
GEJPosterity:
It is and has always been the old VON factory in Ojo, Lagos. This is old news. Have you been hibernating?

God bless you bruv.

When people just want to start unnecessary wahala...This is how it begins

1 Like

Re: Nissan Auto Plants In Nigeria by abh700: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nissan Auto Plants In Nigeria by chukel(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
abh700:
The Brain box of my Highlander was stolen and effort to get it sorted has failed so far.

Here are some of the car details:

Vehicle Information:

2005 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
VIN: JTEEP21A950129619
3.3L eNGINE
ENGINE TYPE:3MZ-FE
ENGINE NUMBER: 325832
FOUR-WHEEL DRIVE

The car is an automatic.

Kindly help run a check to match an ECU part number VIN of my vehicle.

Thanks

wrong section. Guess u did this to get my attention. Your ECU part number is 89661-48770. I can order one for you if you don't have the right one. All the best.
Re: Nissan Auto Plants In Nigeria by abh700: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
Thank you so much
Re: Nissan Auto Plants In Nigeria by chukel(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
abh700:
Thank you so much
uwc bro

(1) (Reply)

Honda Pilot For Sale / Autocheck Car History Report In 30mins / Check Out The New $2.7 Million Mercedes-amg Called “project ONE”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.