Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,408 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

MSSNOAU - A Visitor's Account. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / MSSNOAU - A Visitor's Account. (622 Views)

Six Things You May Not Know About Mssnoau / How Do Liars Get To Sleep? (the OAU Muslim Comm And MSSNOAU Issue). Part 2 / How Do Liars Get To Sleep? (the OAU Muslim Comm And MSSNOAU Issue). Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MSSNOAU - A Visitor's Account. by Newnas(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
MY 4 DAYS EXPERIENCE IN OAU....

All the praises and thanks are for Allaah the Lord of the Universe. Praise be to Him for giving us the eyes to see and ears to hear.

After hearing and reading so many scary and terrible things about mssn OAU,Allah in his infinite mercies made me witness some part of IAP.

My experience in OAU was so numerous that I can't write even everything here.

Allah, the mighty lord, says in suratu saba verse 13

اعْمَلُوا آلَ دَاوُودَ شُكْرًا وَقَلِيلٌ مِّنْ عِبَادِيَ الشَّكُورُ

"Work you, O family of Dawud (David), with thanks!" But few of My slaves are grateful.

Scholars of Islam have excellently explained that; there is hardly a time one enters the household of Nabiyy Daawod except that one will find people worshiping Allah therein

Allah, the mighty lord, has made Awo and Faj mosque of OAU campus a replica and similitude of this excellent record today. It is on record that hardly will anyone enter these mosques, whether in the gloomy day or in the dark night, except that he would find people worshiping Allah in many ways; if some are not reciting the book of Allah, some other will be teaching the sciences of the religion.

What called for my attention mostly is the strange, but correct, method a brother employed in teaching a sister that is missing in many institutions; behold, the brother was teaching her behind the veil (a barrier).

See what Allah, the mighty lord, says in suuratu ahzaab about this,
وَإِذَا سَأَلْتُمُوهُنَّ مَتَاعًا فَاسْأَلُوهُنَّ مِن وَرَاءِ حِجَابٍ ذَٰلِكُمْ أَطْهَرُ لِقُلُوبِكُمْ وَقُلُوبِهِنَّ

And when you ask (his wives) for anything you want, ask them from behind a screen, that is purer for your hearts and for their hearts.

Another incident that occurred on our way back from FOMWAN's MOTHERLESS BABY HOME's visitation was amazing and worth mentioning.

We left the place around 6:15pm,we were still on the journey,while the time for salatul maghrub was almost gone ,and there was no nearby mosque to pray.

Surprisingly, we stopped the bus and prayed by the road side.

This is because delaying the prayer past its appointed time is a grave major sin, as Allaah says

إِنَّ الصَّلَاةَ كَانَتْ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ كِتَابًا مَّوْقُوتًا

Verily, al-Salaat (the prayer) is enjoined on the believers at fixed hours."[al-Nisaa' 4:103].

What about you ,oh brothers that miss salah because of flimsy excuses?

I have heard and read so many negative information about mssn oau, and I'm sure you may also have heard the same; Some people have passed the verdict of extremism on them, while some other people said they propagate the creed of the laa jamaa'ah, this is all because they adhere strictly to the path of the salaf-us-saalih.

I say about them exactly as Allah, the lord of the mighty throne, says about the ashaabul kahf

إِنَّهُمْ فِتْيَةٌ آمَنُوا بِرَبِّهِمْ وَزِدْنَاهُمْ هُدًى
They were young men who believed in their Lord (Allah), and We increased them in guidance.

They are people that race towards good,and practice Islam accordingly in the way of salafus-saalihin.

May Allah make us and them steadfast and May he unite the ranks of the Muslims

Written by Soodiq bn Mas'uud UCH Ibadan

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Muslims In The House! Please How True Is This? / Yoruba Islamic What'sapp Group / Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.