Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Naira Now 365 To A Dollar - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Now 365 To A Dollar (675 Views)

Naira Closes Higher At N363 To A Dollar / Naira Now 317 Naira To A Dollar As At Today / Naira Extends Stability At Major Forex Market, Exchanges At N498 To A Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Now 365 To A Dollar by Emekamex(m): 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
Our currency is becoming worthless as we speak; CBN and the finance minister really need to get to work.

Re: Naira Now 365 To A Dollar by Atlantian: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
It was 385 today.
Re: Naira Now 365 To A Dollar by kYjelly2: 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sometimes, I really wonder why I was made a Nigerian

Are you saying that our currency will become worthless in my lifetime? That just makes me want to shed tears.

We cannot go the Zimbabwe route were we would need to pull out 500 naira just for a soda and 1000 naira just for bread.

I still remember back in my secondary school days when bread was 10 naira and a cold coke was 10 naira as well. Our house master would give us 20 naira everyday out of our pocket money and we would get coke and bread comfortably.

I have seen this Nigeria just get worse and worse and there has been nothing that I could do about it. I hate this feeling of being powerless in the face of my crumbling country.

Every election, federal, state and local, I have witnessed my fellow citizens get it wrong and that also bring tears to my eyes. Just once I thought maybe we could get ultra intelligent and sophisticated leadership, but each time, I've been disappointed as I watch my fellow citizens sacrifice their future for food, or for some foolish ethnic victory or some other stupiid reason.

Now the one thing that we would need as strong foundation for the future, education, is crumbling. Illiterates flood the north, and educated illiterates flood the south, so who then would build the future?

My God, please empower those of us who mean well to be used for the good of this country, or if it's your will let this country be split so each region can start afresh.
Re: Naira Now 365 To A Dollar by UpKOne: 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hard times for students in diaspora.
Re: Naira Now 365 To A Dollar by raumdeuter: 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
When e go reach 400?
Re: Naira Now 365 To A Dollar by Psylas(m): 12:04am On Feb 18, 2016
Atlantian:
It was 385 today.
sir, do you think the dollar will still come down? I need to ha dollars before I travel out, so I don't know whether to get it no or in 2 months time
Re: Naira Now 365 To A Dollar by Atlantian: 12:18am On Feb 18, 2016
Psylas:
sir, do you think the dollar will still come down? I need to ha dollars before I travel out, so I don't know whether to get it no or in 2 months time
Yes, it wil stabilize at some point but will definately not get down to 250 any time soon.
Re: Naira Now 365 To A Dollar by Cjrane2: 12:38am On Feb 18, 2016
Nigerian naira is finally on a free fall crash!!!

God save Nigerians from the hyper 10 digit inflation coming with this!

Allah punish the Daura dulllard and emiefiele for ruining a once vibrant economic powerhouse on African continent.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Man Delayed His NYSC For 4 Years (and He Is Now A MILLIONAIRE) / The All New Nobly Pos / 10 Things Successful People Do To Increase Productivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.