Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Gemstones - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gemstones (631 Views)

Trade In Gemstones / Gemstones Available For Sale / Who Belongs To A Whatsapp Group Where They Talk about gemstones Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gemstones by successinlife: 6:18am On Feb 18, 2016
Please no scam is needed.

I know it is possible to do legitimate business without scam & i have worked with Idians,Sri lankans,Chinese,Thai,Europeans and Americans etc and i am very sure we can be free of fast money pursuit in building a legal business empire.

If you know of gemstones availability in any part of Nigeria,do say it,i know of some but i will like to go into business with serious and legit gem miners in whatever part of Nigeria,do not attempt scam because it will take you nowhere.

Please note-I will not send upfront payment nor will i request for your stones on credit.

If you are serious to do biz,kindly send mail to naijabuy@yahoo.com

You can aswell post the pics and email me for deals.
Re: Gemstones by successinlife: 6:17am On Feb 19, 2016
What i am talking about is rough unpolished gemstones.We have Topaz,Prehnite and Tourmaline in Nigeria,email me if you have these stones or other coloured gemstones for business.Share also your portfolio if you are a gem miner or a gem Merchant.Please no scam.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Position Provided By HK Registered Company / Direct Bank Savers(dbs) / Plz Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.