Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

5 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You Again (761 Views)

Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You / My Wife: Love And Crutches! / 5 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You Again by finekoko20: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2009
1) You may have done something unknowingly to hurt her feelings and she has withdrawn into a shell action they say speaks louder than words. By her actions and attitudes towards you something definite is communicated-“I don’t love you any more” Don’t feel irritated by this attitude. Instead lovingly plead with her to bear her heart to you. Apologies to her and give her needed explanation .Then make amends as far as that issue is concern. Be sure to win back her love.
2) A wife’s love for her husband can gradually grow cold when the man becomes too busy to attend to her emotional needs. She shouldn’t suffer emotional neglect because you have become a business tycoon or top company executive. No matter how demanding your work schedule gives her attention. Make time for her at regular intervals to nurture your relationship. She will love you again.
3) Women love praises. Give her verbal assurance of your love. Tell her that you love her everyday. Don’t keep it in your heart and assume that she knows it already. she is not a mind reader. if you don’t tell her that you love her, that her cooking and her dressing is good, that her house keeping skills are excellent etc How do you expect her to know? When she is starved of good words of commendation. her love for you is tampered with.let words of commendation pour into her ears incessantly and her dying or already dead lovr for you will resurrect.
4) If you have a critical attitude towards her and only find fault with her cooking or anything she does.it is only natural for her love for you to go sour. Mr smith was a young husband with a perfectionist mindset.Everything the wife did to keep the home was always faulted including sweeping.He would put a blare feet on the floor after his wife had swept to ascertain the level of cleanliness.The woman got fed up and ran away from the home one day.His own relations had to plead with the woman to return. It was then that it dawned on the man that he needed to mellow.He did change,and today they have by far better marriage.Her love for him been made to blossom.
5) When you are too stingy with your money (especially if you are a rich husband) your wife’s love for you will grow cold.Buy her gifts from time to time to express your love for her.Lavish your resources on her.As your wife she deserve it. Buy her clothing items because women love dressing.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You Again by bashyemi: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2009
Pls send me ways to make my husband love me again
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You Again by nunuyemi: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2009
I need ways to love my girl
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You Again by dorisbabe: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2009
Pls suggest ways to love a new just toasted girl
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You Again by biola44: 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2009
lol

(1) (Reply)

Will You Wear A Coloured Wedding Gown For A Church Wedding? / Think / Woman Tells Court: My Hubby Not Father Of My 3 Children And My Current Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.