Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image (4709 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child Abroad After 30 Years Of Barrenness. Photos / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years / This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by kllinxman(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2016
30-YEAR-OLD MAN WITH PERPETUAL BABY FACE IS FATHER TO NEWBORN SON WITH CREEPY, ADULT MAN FACE

Frankie Clemons, 30, has a rare condition that makes his face appear to be an infant’s. It’s something that he has learned to deal with over the course of his life, answering many questions about it along the way, as he gets stares and gawks while walking down the street.

The stares may begin to double, though, as Clemons’ newborn son, Joey, has the exact opposite problem.

“Joey was born with a similar condition to mine, in that his face is that of a full-grown, adult man,” said Clemons. “My issue is that my face looks like it did when I was a baby, and it never changed. I’m used to it, but I was really hoping that it would not be passed to my son. My wife is a ‘normal,’ so I was really anticipating Joey being normal as well.”

Doctors say they are baffled as to why Frankie and his son both have such a rare, untreatable condition.
“They’ve never been able to figure out, exactly, what is wrong with me, so I assume that they’ll have the same issues with Joey,” said Clemons. “I’ve considered plastic surgery, but honestly, the doctors have told me straight-out they’d have no idea where to begin. I’m happy, though. I’ve got a great wife, and a new son, and we’re doing fine. We’re healthy, it’s just how we look. Frankly, there are lot more ugly looking people out there than us. So I’m a babyface, what’s the big deal?”

1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by Cutehector(m): 8:10am On Feb 18, 2016
Hahahhahahha grin cheesy

Nw dis is very funny
Re: 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by rotexteymie(f): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2016
grin grin
OK but this isn't a disease right?
Re: 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2016
That must be buhari brother
Re: 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by SMARTKOSSY: 8:13am On Feb 18, 2016
Lol rare gift indeed
Re: 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by Cutehector(m): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:
grin grin
OK but this isn't a disease right?
it is tho.. a rare condition.. wink
Re: 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2016
Face swap. OP deserves to be stripped and flogged overtly for this mumu thread. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by ephemm(m): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2016
Bloody lie! Photoshop

5 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by rotexteymie(f): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
it is tho.. a rare condition.. wink
Awwww.... It is well sad
Re: 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by rotexteymie(f): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2016
RickRichards:
Face swap. OP deserves to be stripped and flogged overtly for this mumu thread. undecided
Are you serious? shocked
Re: 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by njideoby(f): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2016
Photoshopped transposition.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by MosakuAW(m): 8:18am On Feb 18, 2016
This is the biggest fake news in 2016.

Look at the pix once more, how can the father has no teeth at the age of 30+ and the new born baby less than 2yr has a complete set of teeth.

@OP, wherever you cope and paste this from, pls leave a comment there and tell them say 'Dem no try' make them try again next year.

6 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by Ginaz(f): 8:39am On Feb 18, 2016
This is a joke? angry
Re: 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:

Are you serious? shocked
Yup.
Re: 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by olagbemi118(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2016
The enemy must have done this
Re: 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2016
WHAT?
Re: 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by tescoleps(f): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2016
Nairalanders wee not kee somborri. Rare condition indeed!
Re: 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by prettyangel10(f): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2016
MosakuAW:

This is the biggest fake news in 2016.

Look at the pix once more, how can the father has no teeth at the age of 30+ and the new born baby less than 2yr has a complete set of teeth.

@OP, wherever you cope and paste this from, pls leave a comment there and tell them say 'Dem no try' make them try again next year.

Was wondering too, how can a new born baby have complete set of teeth, my attention was just drawn to the father's teeth. People sha.
Re: 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by kofomichael(f): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adonbilivit. undecided
Re: 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by ademasta(m): 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
grin Zika virus
Re: 30 Years Old Man With A Rare Baby Face, Image by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:30am On Apr 02, 2018
Are u saying that all of us in Africa are muntula?? this na pure photo shop na. u just wanted the views and now you have gotten it

(1) (Reply)

**am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help / The Best Position For A Washing Machine In A Home / Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.