Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

The Best Position For A Washing Machine In A Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Best Position For A Washing Machine In A Home (4718 Views)

I Love U But Can't Buy U A Washing Machine. / Before You Get A Washing Machine For Your Home Read This / How Reliable Is A Washing Machine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Position For A Washing Machine In A Home by sstartony: 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
Can anyone suggest the best place to position a washing machine in a home, my plumber is waiting for my response.
Re: The Best Position For A Washing Machine In A Home by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
Errm . . . how do we know how your house is structured undecided
maybe close to the water source undecided
Re: The Best Position For A Washing Machine In A Home by nat138: 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
The Kitchen, because it is easier to connect the pipes under the sink where there is constant water flow.
Re: The Best Position For A Washing Machine In A Home by aadetoyin(f): 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
Close to ur bathroom or kitchen because of water supply and drainage.
Re: The Best Position For A Washing Machine In A Home by Mynd44: 6:22am On Mar 31, 2013
It might be hard work trying to line up pipes to a location not close to your water pipes and not to mention it can be sometimes messy. You can also think about where you have more space. The kitchen might be a good idea if your kitchen is big enough or you can just put it in front of the bathroom assuming there is space there
Re: The Best Position For A Washing Machine In A Home by sstartony: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
Thank you all, you are better than google.

(1) (Reply)

Sex After Child Birth / Dear In-laws, Where's My WIFE? / Pls Help!!! My Wife Farts At Will !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.