Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,040 members, 7,863,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Bathing With A Sister? Whats Wrong With It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bathing With A Sister? Whats Wrong With It? (1739 Views)

Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bathing With A Sister? Whats Wrong With It? by Sermwell(m): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2016
i visited a friend and saw him bathing with his adult sis, but when i tried to complain, i was treated like a pervert. What do you all think?
Re: Bathing With A Sister? Whats Wrong With It? by gabinogem(m): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2016
I think u should mind ur business... people who mind their business live longer.

11 Likes

Re: Bathing With A Sister? Whats Wrong With It? by InformedLola(f): 8:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Sermwell:
i visited a friend and saw him bathing with his adult sis, but when i tried to complain, i was treated like a pervert. What do you all think?

Very disgusting act...I usually blame parents of such people for not giving them proper training.

Believe me if it happened to me, I will put up a post on Facebook asking if the act is decent (without naming anyone), and I will tag him, his sister and some other friends so he can get other people's opinion and hopefully change.

1 Like

Re: Bathing With A Sister? Whats Wrong With It? by SMARTKOSSY: 8:30am On Feb 18, 2016
Yuck! I can't even imagine dat!

1 Like

Re: Bathing With A Sister? Whats Wrong With It? by Cutehector(m): 8:33am On Feb 18, 2016
Ewwwwwwwww.....

I'm irritated nw!
Re: Bathing With A Sister? Whats Wrong With It? by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 18, 2016
laws ah massy.
By this don't come close ta that human foot shoe.Goodness gracious that was awful.
Re: Bathing With A Sister? Whats Wrong With It? by Mhizkel(f): 8:42am On Feb 18, 2016
That's totally wrong.
Your friend could get an lipsrsealed
And the blame would be on devil.
Why not avoid the devil now
Re: Bathing With A Sister? Whats Wrong With It? by osesology(m): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2016
Mhizkel:
That's totally wrong. Your friend could get an lipsrsealed And the blame would be on devil. Why not avoid the devil now
No be small something
Re: Bathing With A Sister? Whats Wrong With It? by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2016
Mind your business and face your front.
Re: Bathing With A Sister? Whats Wrong With It? by Yustash001(m): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2016
Just tell me you are joking...I can't even Imagine what the scene will look like...
Re: Bathing With A Sister? Whats Wrong With It? by JoeCutie(m): 10:21am On Feb 18, 2016
Have your baths alone!

• Brother with a sister? No!
• Sister with a sister? No!
• Brother with a brother? No!
• Female roommates together? No!
• Male roommates together? No!
• Mummy and daughter? No!
• Daddy and son? No!
• Mummy and kiddo? No!

Which part of the ALONE do you not understand? Girls are the most culpable in this act. You see them having their baths in twos, threes, etc, especially in schools. That's why you see more cases of lesbianism every here and there, especially in schools.

Meanwhile,

• Husband and wife? Yes! In fact, it's encouraged.
• Boo and Bae? Yes! Encouraged? Well, uh, yesh. grin
• Boo and side chic? Uhm...*clears throat * Yes, right? cheesy

The private parts are so magical and utterly deceptive that it could even wake the dead. Forget 'blood'. Be careful how close you get, to avoid stories that vex the devil. "I'm sorry, na devil cause am oh". Thunder fire your left testicle there!
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bathing With A Sister? Whats Wrong With It? by Sermwell(m): 11:23am On Feb 18, 2016
JoeCutie:
Have your baths alone!

• Brother with a sister? No!
• Sister with a sister? No!
• Brother with a brother? No!
• Female roommates together? No!
• Male roommates together? No!
• Mummy and daughter? No!
• Daddy and son? No!
• Mummy and kiddo? No!

Which part of the ALONE do you not understand? Girls are the most culpable in this act. You see them having their baths in twos, threes, etc, especially in schools. That's why you see more cases of lesbianism every here and there, especially in schools.

Meanwhile,

• Husband and wife? Yes! In fact, it's encouraged.
• Boo and Bae? Yes! Encouraged? Well, uh, yesh. grin
• Boo and side chic? Uhm...*clears throat * Yes, right? cheesy

The private parts are so magical and utterly deceptive that it could even wake the dead. Forget 'blood'. Be careful how close you get, to avoid stories that vex the devil. "I'm sorry, na devil cause am oh". Thunder fire your left testicle there!
undecided
this is hillarious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bathing With A Sister? Whats Wrong With It? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Are they kids?
Re: Bathing With A Sister? Whats Wrong With It? by ivyT(f): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nothing is wrong with having ur bath together,until the guy fvcks her and belle enter
Re: Bathing With A Sister? Whats Wrong With It? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nothing is wrong with it o.................Op you just have a dirty mind smiley)
Re: Bathing With A Sister? Whats Wrong With It? by EfemenaXY: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sermwell:

It's perverted to spy on people having a bath.

How did you see them? By peeping through the key hole?
Re: Bathing With A Sister? Whats Wrong With It? by lexaydfg(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
@op, how did you see them, were you peeping or what? To your question, it very very very WRONG.
Re: Bathing With A Sister? Whats Wrong With It? by lilmax(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
common theres nothing wrong as long no one gets hurt,even if they have sex thats their business,let them explore themselves

Remember the bible says judge not cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Should I Relocate To Lagos? Urgent Please! / Should I get married or start my building project? / One Of The Reasons Why Women Endure Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.