Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room (52398 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Mercy Johnson Describes Tonto Dikeh In The Same Words Of Rosaline Meurer Months / Tonto Dikeh In Kenya As Fans Take Selfie With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Lilimax(f): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2016
Louiscutedude:
Labor room wit phone hmmmm c. as e cm even ugly
We go see how your wife go fine during her labour embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by modupeolami: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2016
People who na just don't like this lady, no be so all pregnant woman they look especially when they wan deliver

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by kilokeys(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2016
ILoveMakonen:
U hav to test ur product before purchasing abi? *smiling. Lets give it a try then i ll consider buying.
I have 27000 likes under my belt.. Thats a rich Cv o
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by cherriex(f): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2016
Lots of women do enter labour with their phones,it is usually kept aside but believe me the moment they deliver they still ask of their phone to call their ppl.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by spencekat(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2016
Congratulations
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2016
konji1:
This The photo of her while she was still in the labour room earlier before she gave birth to the bouncing baby boy.... grin grin

http://www.melogist.com/see-photo-of-tonto-dikeh-in-the-labor-room/

cc; lalasticlala

She is now rocking her baby on a marijuana tree trunk and smoking jays and hays until the lights go out.
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2016
Hemanwel:
Photo showing the baby coming out of the punna or adonbilivit!

BTW:

I learnt in school that the first set of germs a new born baby comes in contact with is from the mother's punna.So,no matter how clean T0t0 Dic.k or any other lady may appear,they are still dirty down south.

You are not excluded from that analysis as you are more dirty yourself; infact riddled with uncountable microbial organisms making up your normal flora, so shut the Bleep up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by somatrix(m): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2016
this one no b scene from one of her movies? oya make i see d pix of d baby cuming out...........no vex o. i just wan dey sure
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by ibrutex(m): 11:12am On Feb 18, 2016
whats so special........

we ve seen a pig given birth to twelve ...

lets see what shez going to produce ............
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by nkemjacob2(m): 11:12am On Feb 18, 2016
wetin come concern me.. but save delivery any way. ijn
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2016
Gee001:
Congrats dear. God has finally disappointed your enemies
...honestly smiley. They still howling grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by ayodara77(f): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2016
ILoveMakonen:
All of una above me shouting fone dis! Fone dat! I can only smell ur hatreds!
It pains me to see pipo at d bottom insulting stars at d top. Lol, i pray for u pipo to be like her one day dats if dat happens ooo!
#soon to be a moda_expression on her face. Life is good

Dont mind them, if they are in such situation maybe they will not call or pick their mothers call and give their loved ones progress report and inform dem of their need, in fact that is d moment most of dem will be glued to d phone with their pastor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by victorazy(m): 11:23am On Feb 18, 2016
repogirl:
I bet she used an epidural, that's why she still looks sane.

She even know where phone dey sef.....

What's epidural
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by aviazuva: 11:26am On Feb 18, 2016
So where the aproko girl wey say Tonto don miscarry?
God pass una.
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by sirlaykeens(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2016
Hemanwel:

BTW:

I learnt in school that the first set of germs a new born baby comes in contact with is from the mother's punna.So,no matter how clean T0t0 Dic.k or any other lady may appear,they are still dirty down south.
Yh, including ur momma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by naniawini(f): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2016
Shuuuu! U tink is evrybody dat normally go crazy wen in labor
repogirl:

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by creepsyme(f): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2016
CaroLyner:
in labour room and still cant stay away from the phone.
labour never start in full swing, odawise she will never remember she has a fone.
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by uckennety(m): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2016
Goahead:
Typical phone addict shocked
Nooooo she is looking 4 attention!
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by playtheblues(f): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2016
I thought as much too.

repogirl:

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Abdulkatcha(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
she need to take selfie when baby is coming out an to post d pix on her IG page
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by ajebuter(f): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
repogirl:

Yeah Gf! No woman can be that sane without Epidural during surgery or childbirth

I simply love epidural with C-section.

Women rock! grin grin
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by BABANGBALI: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
toto dick-e in labour room without seeing her toto is a waste of time
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Goddyj(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Wao Tonto u Don burn. Congrats
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by perfectgabby: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hemanwel:

BTW:

You are raw
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by Ziemonadex(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
She carry phone enter Labor room?

This woman is such a media Wh.ore.

what's the big deal??

why wife carry phone enter labour room, and the phone was very helpful because i kept running up and down and the nurses called me at least twice with her phone.

putting the phone on her chest makes it look somehow though
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by perfectgabby: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
ayodara77:

Dont mind them, if they are in such situation maybe they will not call or pick their mothers call and give their loved ones progress report and inform dem of their need, in fact that is d moment most of dem will be glued to d phone with their pastor.
God is in charge pls worry not
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by aalangel(f): 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
She carry phone enter Labor room?

This woman is such a media Wh.ore.

I'm not a celebrity, but a media person. My phone followed me to the delivery room too, with all the pains i received a call or two. At a time anyways, I dropped it.

After my operation, when I woke up, I picked my phone and was up till 1am, whatsapping, calling, etc. Some people are just strong. Ok?
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by emi14: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
What's wrong with this Tonto Dike of a Lady. Am ashamed of you as a woman. Show the world how your whatever husband or boyfriend got you pregnant. Show the world ur bedroom...nonsense.
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by gloshennel: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
No be movie be dis

make I hear!
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by belissima(f): 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
CaroLyner:
in labour room and still cant stay away from the phone.

my dear na so we all see oooooooo
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by amaechijay: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Congrats Tonto dear...

U don make am
Re: See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room by NiceCJ(f): 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Congratulations Tonto Dike Churchill, may God bless u and keep u and the baby in good health. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife / 8 Veteran Nollywood Actresses In Their 50s Who Are Stunningly Ageless / Kanayo O Kanayo And Anita Ukah At Cros-over Night In Mbaise Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.