Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

15 Effective Study Habits That Will Boost Your Exam Preparation Skills - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Effective Study Habits That Will Boost Your Exam Preparation Skills (351 Views)

Ways To Improve Your Study Habits And Recall Better / Ten Tips That Will Boast Your Exam Preparation / 4 Habits That Silently Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Effective Study Habits That Will Boost Your Exam Preparation Skills by disc20: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2016
A friend of mine, Dr. Abiodun once said that he can pass any exam on earth. I asked him, why did you say that? He replied… “I have an effective study habit.”

Abiodun is a Nigerian medical graduate from a Ukrainian University and he shared his 15 effective study habits.
You too can use these study habit to boost your exam preparation skills. You will definitely love this.
Take a look below.

Here are the 15 Effective study habits…

http://mypastquestion.com/effective-study-habits/

Share to others

(1) (Reply)

Be Happy / Dss / ERC Calls For Probe Of Outgone VC Of MOUAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.