Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Greetings From Finland! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Greetings From Finland! (1421 Views)

Seasons Greetings From Doxa Digital! / Season Greetings From QHSE International Limited / Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greetings From Finland! by SuperJorma: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2016
Hello Nairaland and Nigeria! How are you? smiley

I'm a 24 years old student from Finland and I just found this website. I think this could be an interesting place to discuss.

Tell me something about Nigeria. I know it is in mid-western Africa and capital is Abuja and Lagos is a big city. But that's all I, as a confirmed fact, know. grin Anything you want to tell, may it be your personal views or general facts.

And also, if you have something to ask about Finland, I'm happy to at least try to give you and answer. cheesy

As attachments, some pictures of Finland. Two from Lappi(= northern Finland), one from Pohjanmaa(=western Finland), One from Savonlinna (Eastern Finland) and one from our capital Helsinki.

Re: Greetings From Finland! by SuperJorma: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2016
One picture here, savonlinna. These pictures give too positive view on Finnish landscape and weather so i put one with terrible weather grin

Re: Greetings From Finland! by ozy4christ(f): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2016
alright my dear,you are highly welcome well anything you wish to know about Nigeria can be Google out.thanks
Re: Greetings From Finland! by SuperJorma: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
ozy4christ:
alright my dear,you are highly welcome
well anything you wish to know about Nigeria can be Google out.thanks

Tell me what do you think about Nigeria and Nigerian people.
Re: Greetings From Finland! by SuperJorma: 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bump

Re: Greetings From Finland! by SuperJorma: 12:46pm On May 04, 2016

Re: Greetings From Finland! by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 24, 2016
It's good to see you on nl! I might even indulge your questions.

Well nigeria is nothing to write home about. Nothing, absolutely nothing works and stuff

I suppose you only have the Finnish nationality?

Superjorma sounds like a name an anime demon would bear. Anyway, you are welcomed to nairaland. Finland is one my dream countries to visit.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Amazing Data Plans From MTN / Check Out The First Thread And Comment On Nairaland / 10+ World’s Most Beautiful Trees Photography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.