Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,320 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Can Someone In Nigeria Receive Dollars Via Courier - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Someone In Nigeria Receive Dollars Via Courier (898 Views)

Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria / Azahma₦: Receiving PayPal money is even easier. / Pumping Dollars To Strengthen Naira, An Artificial Solution – Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone In Nigeria Receive Dollars Via Courier by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2016
This may seem awkward, but with the recent free fall of naira against the dollar, i think dollar itself will be scarce in the Nigerian market. My initial intention was to receive the money in my dormicillary account, but i am not sure i will be able to withdraw the money owing to the scarcity, hence my decision to have the money sent via courier.

My questions are
1. Can someone outside the country send money to the country through courier services like DHL(The physical cash)

2. If the answer to the above question is affirmative, is it safe to do so.

Please i need useful answers because its urgent.
Re: Can Someone In Nigeria Receive Dollars Via Courier by StPete: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Don't even consider it. Items get opened before they get to u. The money will just vanish through thin air if u attempt it
Re: Can Someone In Nigeria Receive Dollars Via Courier by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2016
Yes but it's risky.

(1) (Reply)

How To Have Your Online Store And Promote Your Business. / Flashback: Ex Skye Bank Chairman Donate N2 Billion To PDP In 2014 / Scam Alert! Wegofinancial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.