Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

How To Have Your Online Store And Promote Your Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Have Your Online Store And Promote Your Business. (898 Views)

How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / 4 Ways To Protect Your Online Business From Credit Card Fraud / 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have Your Online Store And Promote Your Business. by derwin(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2016
An online store is a great way to showcase your products and services to millions of people over the world. By having your own online store, it is easy for you to manage your progress, source for more products from producers and add them to your store. You can also promote affiliate products and make good money from affiliate marketing.
Whatever business you want to go into that requires selling products of any kind, get an online store today, enjoy our one month Website offer today by contacting us on:
0705 818 6684. Offer lasts while stock lasts.!!
Re: How To Have Your Online Store And Promote Your Business. by timijoseph01(m): 4:07am On May 27, 2016
Maybe i cn help too... See my signature
Re: How To Have Your Online Store And Promote Your Business. by Nobody: 9:31am On May 30, 2016
How much to get an online store
Re: How To Have Your Online Store And Promote Your Business. by JessNigeria: 7:31pm On May 30, 2016
We are here to handle the delivery side of the business .

Re: How To Have Your Online Store And Promote Your Business. by derwin(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
@ kenken, let's talk privately, it'll help me understand what type of store you need and how I can give you the best service for an affordable price.
Re: How To Have Your Online Store And Promote Your Business. by derwin(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
@JessNigeria and Timijoseph I'm looking forward to working with you guys.
Re: How To Have Your Online Store And Promote Your Business. by JessNigeria: 6:55am On Jun 10, 2016
derwin:
@JessNigeria and Timijoseph I'm looking forward to working with you guys.

Always at your service.

1 Like

Re: How To Have Your Online Store And Promote Your Business. by derwin(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
kenkenn:
How much to get an online store
Hi Kenken, let's talk on 0705 818 6684, I need to understand what type of store you are looking for, and how it can meet your taste and your customers needs.
Re: How To Have Your Online Store And Promote Your Business. by derwin(m): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
Promo!! Promo!! Promo!! Get a professional online store like Walmart ,olx, from 20th August to 20th October 2016. You enjoy 40% off when you other for your promo this period. Watch out for more information.
Main price: 100k promo price: 60k
Re: How To Have Your Online Store And Promote Your Business. by yettyasim: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Good evening my good people Please help me beg this man called JessNigeria to pay my money ... I used his company to deliver goods to abuja last two weeks ( which the goods as been confirmed by customers it has been delivered and has been paid for ) believing he will pay in on Monday last week till now l didn't hear from him ,he doesn't pick my calls and doesn't respond on what'sapp ......please help me beg him to pay my money
Re: How To Have Your Online Store And Promote Your Business. by derwin(m): 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
That's unfair,@ Jess Nigeria wherever you are, please attend to your client, though I've not contacted you, but this is not good for your brand

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Participants: Why Do You Neglect Sec Warning / Bigger And Better Than MMM / Sending Paypal Payments To Your China Merchants/agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.