Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia (18664 Views)

Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
sigmundfreud:
Nice work Mr Princejones...currently working on my project and am considering roofing options... What's the price difference between stepped tile and stone coated roof for a 5 bedroom flat?
Thanks for you enquire,the price different for steptiles and stonecoated tiles for a 5 bed flat will not be last less than 300k -500k or above depending on the height of the kingpost.Noted that accurate measurement can only be gotten after woodwork. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
“Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to”happy weekend
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2017
"Sometimes opportunity disguises itself and knocks very softly to a peaceful and quite heart,you will find that God speak for the man who holds his peace.Too much talk will always include error.There is only one rule for being a good talker,learn to listen,be a good listener: you ear will never get you in trouble" Try to listen to people as you talk less because it will bring you peace,security, respect and add more wisdom to the one you have.Remember, any word uttered even to your best friend is no longer a secret
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2017
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”call now on 08037156958
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:28pm On May 01, 2017
“The strongest is never strong enough always to be master, unless he transforms strength into right, and obedience into duty”
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:39pm On May 16, 2017
Don't hesitate to make use of any opportunity that present itself,whether it is big or small,seize it and make good use of it.Do the right thing at the right time.call us now on 08037156958

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2017
Happy democracy day to you all

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:32pm On May 30, 2017
Call us today on 08037156958 for your roofing job

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:22am On Jun 13, 2017
Good Morning Great Minds. Be your very best at whatever you do today. I love you guys
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2017
When someone tells me "no," it doesn't mean I can't do it, it simply means I can't do it with them.

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by Y2J1: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2017
What is the square metres of this roofing
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2017
Y2J1:
What is the square metres of this roofing
the total roofing area is 425.8Meters for metcoppo roofing
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2017
“I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.” happy Sunday everyone
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2017
“Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird,
That cannot fly.”

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2017
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:10am On Jul 26, 2017
“Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are to some extent a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. We have to build it piece by piece by thought, choice, courage and determination.”
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
" Everything you can imagine is real.”

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:51am On Aug 11, 2017
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”

― Eleanor Roosevelt
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:30am On Aug 21, 2017
" In the long run most short cuts are flawed - especially on journeys to 'so-called' success”

― Rasheed Ogunlaru
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
" Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
“Forgive the past. It is over. Learn from it and let go. People are constantly changing and growing. Do not cling to a limited, disconnected, negative image of a person in the past. See that person now. Your relationship is always alive and changing.”

― Brian L. Weiss, Messages from the Masters: Tapping into the Power of Love
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by Y2J1: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
My house is similar with this and I want to know the total square metres of this one please
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Y2J1:
My house is similar with this and I want to know the total square metres of this one please
happy Sunday sir,similar to which one sir,just quote with the pics
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:36am On Sep 25, 2017
“I will study and get ready, and perhaps my chance will come.”

Abraham Lincoln quotes (American 16th US President (1861-65), who brought about the emancipation of the slaves. 1809-1865)
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
The present state of this Umuahia project, is good to always be good cos it always gives you joy to stop over at your project site and see how far it has gone

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2017
“The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.”

Sven Goran Eriksson quotes
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

–Napoleon Hill
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
“I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.”

― Abraham Lincoln
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
"There are somethings you can only learn in a
storm .The peace I have now is worth
everything I lost....
Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers ,
The believers and thinkers , but most of all surround
yourself with those who see greatness within you
even when you don’t see it yourself"
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”
― Kurt Vonnegut Jr., Mother Night
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Happy Sunday to all of us,welcome to a season of a new dawn
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:22am On Dec 24, 2017
“You don't become what you want, you become what you believe.”

― Oprah Winfrey

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Residents Of Unity Estate Counting Losses Following Govt Demolition. / Fire Guts Federal Mortgage Bank Building On Broad Street Lagos / Pls Where Can I Buy Quality Tiles In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.