Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Pure Neapolitan Mastiff Puppies For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pure Neapolitan Mastiff Puppies For Sale (1075 Views)

100% Pure Neapolitan Mastiff Pupies / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy / Massive Caucasian Puppies, Bull Mastiff puppies... Very affordable!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pure Neapolitan Mastiff Puppies For Sale by Kelvingarcia(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
These puppies are vaccinated and well fed and very much ready for their new homes. Call now while stock last.
Price:#130,000 slightly negotiable.
Re: Pure Neapolitan Mastiff Puppies For Sale by dacovajnr: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Gimme one free cry

1 Like

Re: Pure Neapolitan Mastiff Puppies For Sale by mex22: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lies.the product of this litter is far super.I did the mating myself.the pups have been sold since last year.it pains me when I see breeders doing this.

1 Like

Re: Pure Neapolitan Mastiff Puppies For Sale by Stancrus(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nice nepo puppies I like the stud it looks very familiar to me are u in jos
Re: Pure Neapolitan Mastiff Puppies For Sale by pheranme9(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Loves dogs but can't afford them

1 Like

Re: Pure Neapolitan Mastiff Puppies For Sale by mex22: 10:02am On Feb 19, 2016
LIES.THIS IS NOT A PRODUCT OF THIS LITTER.I MATED THIS DOG N SOLD THE PUPS .

1 Like

Re: Pure Neapolitan Mastiff Puppies For Sale by Stancrus(m): 10:05am On Feb 19, 2016
mex22:
thankyou I thought as much I said this picture looks familiar and the puppy didn't even come close to the quality of the dam and sire I hate breeders being dishonest

2 Likes

Re: Pure Neapolitan Mastiff Puppies For Sale by mex22: 10:11am On Feb 19, 2016
@Kelvingarcia,pull down this mating pic or I will be forced to report this incidence to the admin.

1 Like

Re: Pure Neapolitan Mastiff Puppies For Sale by mex22: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2016
Products from this mating
Re: Pure Neapolitan Mastiff Puppies For Sale by Stancrus(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2016
Lols op you have being caught red handed you deserve life ban

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams

Cc fynestboi seun

2 Likes

Re: Pure Neapolitan Mastiff Puppies For Sale by Kelvingarcia(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
mex22:

Am sorry for posting pics of ur male, like i explained to u on phone, i didn't know the dogs belonged to u. I got the pics from a breeder friend of mine said the pics (ur mating pics) were that of the sire and dam.
NOTE:I AM NO SCAMMER ND WILL NEVER BE, I ONLY CREATED THE POST TO HELP A FRIEND ADVERTISE HIS PUPS

1 Like

Re: Pure Neapolitan Mastiff Puppies For Sale by Stancrus(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
Kelvingarcia:

Am sorry for posting pics of ur male, like i explained to u on phone, i didn't know the dogs belonged to u. I got the pics from a breeder friend of mine said the pics (ur mating pics) were that of the sire and dam.
NOTE:I AM NO SCAMMER ND WILL NEVER BE, I ONLY CREATED THE POST TO HELP A FRIEND ADVERTISE HIS PUPS
ok now I understand sorry for tagging you a Scammer
Re: Pure Neapolitan Mastiff Puppies For Sale by blackboy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Guess the dog has been sold

(1) (Reply)

Rottweiler Puppies For Sale / How Many Times Is Ideal To Feed A 7month Old Gsd / Wow, An Owl...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.