Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

How Many Times Is Ideal To Feed A 7month Old Gsd - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Many Times Is Ideal To Feed A 7month Old Gsd (1076 Views)

How Many Times Do I Feed A Dog / What To Feed A 4 Weeks Old Kitten / 7month Male Slant back German sherperd That Will Make U Love Quality...for Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Is Ideal To Feed A 7month Old Gsd by leyoung(m): 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
Helllo petlanders? Please how many times is Ideal to freed a 7Month old GSD; and how often should I Bath her?

Need answers please.
Re: How Many Times Is Ideal To Feed A 7month Old Gsd by OsuGanja(m): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2016
leyoung:
Helllo petlanders? Please how many times is Ideal to freed a 7Month old GSD; and how often should I Bath her?

Need answers please.

I no get dog o but I have lived with em for a while,not sure about the feeding but you can give her milk and raw egg,break the egg inside her milk
..and bathing?? 2-3 times a week is okay for me....
Re: How Many Times Is Ideal To Feed A 7month Old Gsd by dhavel: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2016
leyoung:

Need answers please.

well she is still very small fed her 3 times and bath her every 3weeks? and upload her pics
Re: How Many Times Is Ideal To Feed A 7month Old Gsd by jstrollet(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
3 times @ max & probably when she is due for bathing.
Regular bathing kills their natural oil, I bath my dame once in 3/4 months
Re: How Many Times Is Ideal To Feed A 7month Old Gsd by leyoung(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
dhavel:

well she is still very small fed her 3 times and bath her every 3weeks? and upload her pics

Here she is Bro

Re: How Many Times Is Ideal To Feed A 7month Old Gsd by dhavel: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
leyoung:

Here she is Bro

nice.... get that dog Jo-jo dry crunchy for puppy and mix with chicken leg or liver feed twice a day...in 2 weeks u will s changes in her

(1) (Reply)

Lhasa Male Pup For Just 40k / Fantastic Adult Male Boerboel For Sale / Meet Drogo 6 Weeks Male Rottweiler Puppy For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.