Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) - Properties (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) (101446 Views)

Our 2017 Projects Review With Pictures (electrical, Cctv, Whole House Audio,etc / Watch This Video And Buy From The Promo Price With Buy 6 Plots And Get 1 / Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 1:05am On Aug 14, 2017
olumide4christ:
Oga Allcopacetic,

Its been quite a while...you have really been thrilling us with all these new additions to your collections. Please forward your current brochure/catalogue with prices for light fittings, switches, sockets, switchgear (distribution boards, etc) to my email address - qpc_projects@yahoo.com

You should have my email address in your contacts...we've communicated before.

Thanks in anticipation and God bless you!
Thanks chief,
Sure Will do.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mufutau55(m): 12:01am On Aug 16, 2017
Oga mi. Do you have this as posted in one of Skimanski's thread.

Photos: Compliments of Oga Skimanski "The Builder"

Hajji M.

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2017
mufutau55:
Oga mi. Do you have this as posted in one of Skimanski's thread.

Photos: Compliments of Oga Skimanski "The Builder"

Hajji M.

We have this

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mufutau55(m): 10:48am On Aug 16, 2017
allCopacetic:

We have this

Aha! Very good. Thx.

Hajji M.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 11:15am On Aug 16, 2017
Grandiose

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mufutau55(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
allCopacetic:
Grandiose

Poverty is a sin. smiley
I will get there sha!

Hajji M.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
mufutau55:

Poverty is a sin. smiley

Hajji M.
smiley
One you're far away from committing
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
Beautiful Chandeliers.... Flush/Suspended

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mufutau55(m): 2:35am On Aug 17, 2017
allCopacetic:

smiley
One you're far away from committing

LOL! Thank you sir. Nah those beautiful lights dey turn my head o.

Hajji M.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2017
mufutau55:

LOL! Thank you sir. Nah those beautiful lights dey turn my head o.

Hajji M.
Just Deep Hand inside that Agbada Hajji... You are abundantly able grin grin
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2017
Warm white only, daylight only, or a combination of both..... However you want it.

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Transform you living space with an assortment of LED beauties.

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by spartacus11(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
Oga, oga, oga. All this thin wen u dey do, they is God oh.
Me must buy my own oh, My home must love-vendor with these good accessories oh

NOBODY WHEN NO GO FIT MAKE AM

Nice one Sir i go soon come follow you buy my own
shocked shocked shocked
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 12:07am On Aug 18, 2017
spartacus11:
Oga, oga, oga. All this thin wen u dey do, they is God oh.
Me must buy my own oh, My home must love-vendor with these good accessories oh

NOBODY WHEN NO GO FIT MAKE AM

Nice one Sir i go soon come follow you buy my own
shocked shocked shocked
Lol, thank you Sir.
You must oo.
..We dey wait
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2017
LED wall lamps

Astound and impress

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Iconoclastic

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dazzle

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Black & Beautiful.

Purchase, Catalogues & Enquiries:

buzorokeke@gmail.com

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by FastShipping: 12:37am On Aug 21, 2017
allCopacetic:
Black & Beautiful.

Purchase, Catalogues & Enquiries:

buzorokeke@gmail.com

Hello

What's your take on using 110v refrigerator in Nigeria? Any negatives about this?
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
If it's Quality your Desire.....You speak our language.

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
FastShipping:

Hello

What's your take on using 110v refrigerator in Nigeria? Any negatives about this?

Hi,

None that I'm aware of..

Check the Input Voltage and frequency on the appliance, then find a Voltage converter (Stepdown Transformer) with a corresponding/matching Output Voltage & frequency.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mank1234(m): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Voltage is a lesser consideration as you can always use a step down transformer.

However, be sure the climate class is compatible with ours(SN/T) else it will overwork itself in vain trying to cool at our high ambient temperature.

FastShipping:

Hello

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by FastShipping: 1:05am On Aug 22, 2017
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by FastShipping: 1:05am On Aug 22, 2017
allCopacetic:

Hi,

None that I'm aware of..

Check the Input Voltage and frequency on the appliance, then find a Voltage converter (Stepdown Transformer) with a corresponding/matching Output Voltage & frequency.

Thanks.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by FastShipping: 1:06am On Aug 22, 2017
mank1234:
Voltage is a lesser consideration as you can always use a step down transformer.

However, be sure the climate class is compatible with ours(SN/T) else it will overwork itself in vain trying to cool at our high ambient temperature.

Thank you.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2017
mank1234:

Saying the input parameters are a lesser consideration to climate class is like saying the choice of fuel for your car (whether AGO or PMS) is of less importance than whether the tryes are all season, or snow tyres.

The max optimal operating temperatures for all four climate classes range between 32 degrees celcius and 43 degrees celcius (except for those with combined climate class which range from 38 to 43, as is the case with most new appliances).

There are wide climate variations in different areas of the country. For people who live in coastal areas, temps hardly ever exceed 34 degrees and as you go inland they go little higher. Even if a refrigerator under the SN-ST Class (which has the lowest max working temp of 38 degrees out of all four combined classes) is used in Nigeria, the chances of that refrigerator working outside its optimal temp are pretty low, and for the short periods when it does, the resultant effect (less optimal cooling and higher energy consumption) are less catastrophic in comparison to having the wrong voltage & frequency input.
A refrigerator's main component is a motor that runs a compressor.Motors are AC frequency sensitive and it's the AC frequency that's the hardest thing to convert.

Essentially, you either buy a refrigerator of 110V 50-60Hz (wider frequency) and use with a regular (220V/50Hz to 110V/50Hz) voltage converter, or ..... get a voltage converter that can convert a 220V/50Hz supply to 110V/60Hz (which is the common spec in North America).

This is an example:

https://acupwr.com/collections/refrigerator-freezer-cooling-appliance-transformer-110-volt-60-hertz-cooling-appliances-to-use-in-220-volt-50-hertz-countries

In addition, most refrigerators are run with Grid/Mains power ON… in which case climate control appliances like ceiling fans, Air-conditioners etc are usually operational. In effect, the ambient conditions are controlled…..AND, the refrigerator is again less likely to work outside its optimal temp range.

If your refrigerator runs on the wrong input, it won’t live to tell the story of ambient conditions. So most importantly match the proper voltage and frequency. A refrigerator running on the wrong frequency will work, but the motor might not crank at the proper rpm, and will have a tendency to heat up, even though the voltage has been stepped down.

PS: in the event of selection based on Climate Class, the applicable Class for this side of the Atlantic would be N-T (Normal - Tropical) as temperatures seldom fall into the (SN)Subnormal range here.

2 Likes

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by Juokorow(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
allCopacetic:

N28,000
Pls Provide an email and a catalogue will be sent to you
Please send me a catalogue: Juokorow@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2017
Juokorow:

Please send me a catalogue: Juokorow@gmail.com.
Thanks
Sent,
Thanks
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Be the envy of neighbors...
Stylish simplicity

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beautiful Garden/Walkway Lights...

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Compliment your Landscaping with the perfect choice of Garden lights

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
The Classicals...

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (52) (Reply)

Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) / This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.