Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,715 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Help: How To Use USD Google Account To Buy On Aliexpress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: How To Use USD Google Account To Buy On Aliexpress (1554 Views)

The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. / How Do You Deal With Customers Who Wants To Buy On Credit ? / Naira To Dollar On Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How To Use USD Google Account To Buy On Aliexpress by usmanktg2(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hello gurus in the house, pls help me.

I have some considerable amount in USD in my Google Play Developers account. How can i make use of it to buy something on AliExpress without converting it to naira as I learnt the banks will give you at N199/$.
Thank You
Re: Help: How To Use USD Google Account To Buy On Aliexpress by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
Is bank payment the only withdrawal option available to you? What about Google Wallet?
Re: Help: How To Use USD Google Account To Buy On Aliexpress by usmanktg2(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
Thankyou for your reply. These were all I saw

Re: Help: How To Use USD Google Account To Buy On Aliexpress by usmanktg2(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
PayPalKing:
Is bank payment the only withdrawal option available to you? What about Google Wallet?

Thankyou for your reply. These are all I saw
Re: Help: How To Use USD Google Account To Buy On Aliexpress by ourchoice(m): 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
usmanktg2:

I have some considerable amount in USD in my Google Play Developers account. How can i make use of it to buy something on AliExpress without converting it to naira as I learnt the banks will give you at N199/$.
Thank You
Open a payoneer account. Then confirm the payoneer account and wait for your payoneer mastercard to arrive (bw 1 - 1 weeks). When it arrives, do this:

Log into your payoneer account and click on request US payment. And then fill your google account info as the company paying you.

Then go back to your Google USD account and fill in the payoneer details required in the Google payout form you attached.

Google will transfer the money to your payoneer account and once the money reflects on your payoneer account, you can then use your payoneer mastercard which you have received to buy things at aliexpress.

I am compiling an earthbreaking ebook that will show many Nigerian youths how to liberate themselves from financial lack in this hard time using the tricks that are working for me and people I have taught....watch out for the announcement soon.

Good luck....i hope this solves your problemsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Help: How To Use USD Google Account To Buy On Aliexpress by usmanktg2(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
ourchoice:
Open a payoneer account. Then confirm the payoneer account and wait for your payoneer mastercard to arrive (bw 1 - 1 weeks). When it arrives, do this:

Log into your payoneer account and click on request US payment. And then fill your google account info as the company paying you.

Then go back to your Google USD account and fill in the payoneer details required in the Google payout form you attached.

Google will transfer the money to your payoneer account and once the money reflects on your payoneer account, you can then use your payoneer mastercard which you have received to buy things at aliexpress.

I am compiling an earthbreaking ebook that will show many Nigerian youths how to liberate themselves from financial lack in this hard time using the tricks that are working for me and people I have taught....watch out for the announcement soon.

Thank you and God Blesssssssss abundantly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: How To Use USD Google Account To Buy On Aliexpress by bedfordng(m): 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
usmanktg2:

Thank You
you can't use it for aliexpress purchase

1 Like

Re: Help: How To Use USD Google Account To Buy On Aliexpress by arbitrage: 2:49am On Feb 19, 2016
usmanktg2:

Thank You

Sell it to me at higher rate and use the naira to buy your Aliexpress interest.
Re: Help: How To Use USD Google Account To Buy On Aliexpress by AMI3(m): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2016
ourchoice:

when your ebook is ready contact me i will like to buy.
Re: Help: How To Use USD Google Account To Buy On Aliexpress by ourchoice(m): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2016
AMI3:
when your ebook is ready contact me i will like to buy.
No problem, I will. I am having some issues putting together the methods I am using to make money so that people that purchased it can actually know how to apply them successfully without much negative feedback. You know, I have been scammed by many ebook sellers, so I know how it feels, and I wouldn't want to be disappointed after buying my ebook with high hopes.

(1) (Reply)

How I Shorted The Naira. (forex Strategy). / Please Help! I Am Planning To Start A Printing Press! / Looking For Electrical Engineer.... Check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.