Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,479 members, 7,770,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:37 AM

Salary Of A Chartered Accountant - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary Of A Chartered Accountant (13555 Views)

Salary Of Fresh Graduate Level 8 At Nigerian Communications Commission - NCC / What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? / Interested In Being A Chartered Administrator?Get All Questions Answered Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Of A Chartered Accountant by technokid(m): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2009
Please does anyone in the house have an Idea of what the average salary of a chartered accountant is in Nigeria
Re: Salary Of A Chartered Accountant by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 09, 2009
This question is too loaded.

Is the CA accepting a new job or moving to another job?
Which company?
Is he an ACA or FCA? Both are CA.
Is he an experienced hire or a Fresh grad?

Consider these scenarios:
1, The GM of a company is a Chartered Accountant, so does the fresh grad just hired. Dou you expect them to be earning same pay. The GM's salary can quadruple the fresh guy's, even though both are CA.

2, I have a Chartered Accountant friend that works in an insurance company and earns about 70K, and another in a multinational company that earns about 250K per month. Both qualify around the same time and are both fresh hires. So the company, not their ACA, is determining their pay here.

3,Some companies factor in your ACA in your pay(e.g audit companies, some banks etc) but some don't(most banks, oil companies). So whether ACA or no ACA, all entry level earn same salary. In other companies, your ACA qualification makes you earn higher than the guy that doesn't have.

In summary, the range is 70K-300K for entry level, which is virtually the range for decent entry level jobs in the country generally.

1 Like

Re: Salary Of A Chartered Accountant by technokid(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2009
The person has a 3 years experience in an auditing firm, Msc Applied Economics and CFA. How much should his salary be?
Re: Salary Of A Chartered Accountant by DisGuy: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2009
think it wil depend on the company/sector he is applying to and the position he is applying for
Re: Salary Of A Chartered Accountant by Harus(m): 11:49pm On Jun 14, 2011
I have HND in Electrical Engrg but I want to be an accountan (Chartered).
Pls what should I do?
Thanks.
Re: Salary Of A Chartered Accountant by profjoe1: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2011
@ harus:if you need inforamtion on jow to go about becoming a chartered accountant .Kindly send a mail to accamaster@yahoo.com.
All info will provided free of charge.
Regards
Re: Salary Of A Chartered Accountant by paulo1234: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2011
Accounting is all sector job. If you are chartered, and you get a job in that cadre. What eventuall determine your pay is the sector and years of experience.

1.As usual oil and gas sector pays better whether indigenious or multinational.
Entry level should be around 120k. While experience as from 3 years should be N200k upward.
Re: Salary Of A Chartered Accountant by wowmagonline: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Advise Me On The Behaviour Of My Managing Director / Everything About Sairui Mall Nigeria / Ican Past Question And Answer - Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.