Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

I Need Info On The Total Charges At Ikoyi Registry. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Info On The Total Charges At Ikoyi Registry. (2488 Views)

Court Did Not Order Closure Of Ikoyi Registry, Federal Govt Tells Lagos Govt. / Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL / Ikoyi Registry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Info On The Total Charges At Ikoyi Registry. by mrking3(m): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hello Guys! I was at Ikoyi Federal Marriage Registry this afternoon to make enquiries about the processes involved in the legal marriage. I was told to come with 2 passport each, Birth cert, afidavit for both bachelor and spinster then 4k admin fees, plus 25k charge and 1k for the day mon-fri. 3500 for saturdays. Pls I want to ask if there'r other hidden charges apart from this? For those that have done it recently is this the actual amount? Then how do I beat this counselling class? As I'm too engaged at work. Pls I would welcome meaningful contribution from those that recently got married at the Registry.

1 Like

Re: I Need Info On The Total Charges At Ikoyi Registry. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
There is a thread on this issue abeg kindly check am out
Re: I Need Info On The Total Charges At Ikoyi Registry. by mrking3(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
akinsal:
There is a thread on this issue abeg kindly check am out
bro this is 2016! A lot has changed in the system. The thread you're talking about is as far back as 2012-2014. I need current info! That's why I created this thread ...

2 Likes

Re: I Need Info On The Total Charges At Ikoyi Registry. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
mrking3:
bro this is 2016! A lot has changed in the system. The thread you're talking about is as far back as 2012-2014. I need current info! That's why I created this thread ...
My Guy. A thread doesnt die like that because as long as. thread can b assesed anybody can still make dia contribution. bsides som persons still made comment up till dec 2015 if u check d correct thread. furthermore dat thread will give u a clue on what to expect and how to compose urself and cut down unecesary expenses. its up to you to utilize d info's gathered in there. And i guess u went there to make enquiries while forming big boy or Sorry Big Man. perharps dat cud av been d reason for d high charges...

#my 1 kobo Advice.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Change Of Name Necessary After Marriage / Clearance Sale For Household Items (clearance Only) / Doctor Scamming Women To Believe They Are Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.