Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) (53403 Views)

Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by farano(f): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
hmm... Guys what do you think about his post?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB8A5BwnTpM/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
undecided undecided

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
hehe.. Very tongue-in-cheek
basketmouth...

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by nerilove(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
In as much I thank God for her life,I think this issue is getting boring. Haba! They should face someone else or Olajumoke is paying for the publicity

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
nerilove:
In as much I thank God for her life,I think this issue is getting boring. Haba! They should face someone else or Olajumoke is paying for the publicity
only if success can make u boring.

Hello?
She is now one of the celebrities will read both shiit & crap things they do.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
Okay basket mouth is in Berlin Germany presently grin #we don see am. Must u update your location

The bread make me remember one picture like that

11 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by gist4kidsblog: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
*Yinmu*undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by cruzita(f): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
undecided why I'm I laughing self?is this thing funny?

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Haba!!! What is Basketmouth doing in West Germany?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by olayincar(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
cruzita:
undecided why I'm I laughing self?is this thing funny?

No
So stop laughing
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by 100Cents: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
If thats what he said, Soo ?

8 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by 100Cents: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Still searching for the joke..

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by takoi: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
WORDWORLD:
An emphatic YES to Basket Mouth. Even the person that provided the 5 loaf of bread couldnt have gotten the kind of ATTENTION the bread seller turn to model got.

Simply reason is because according to the Bible Jesus Christ said: "IF YOU ARE OF THE WORLD, THE WORLD WILL LOVE ITS OWN. YET BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT OF THE WORLD, BUT I CHOSE YOU OUT OF THE WORLD, THEREFORE THE WORLD HATES YOU" John 15:19

The man who gave the loaves of bread is not of this world, but seeking eternal life hence couldnt have been praised and showered with fame by the world.

But the moment Jumoke accepted to becoming a MODEL, the WHOLE WIDE WORLD STARTED LOVING ITS OWN.

Because unlike selling bread she will be selling her body which is meant to be the temple of God.

Jumoke has been existing in her humble self as a bread seller. If the story had turned out to be like i personally had wished as thus when TY BELLO visited and asked JUMOKE about her preference or if she would love to become a MODEL because the photo of her speaks so.

And Jumoke had hopefully said: I DONT THINK I CAN MEET CHRIST IN PEACE IF I FEED THE EYES OF THE WORLD WITH MY BODY IN SKIMPY CLOTHES..........E.T.C IN THE NAME OF FASHION, CIVILIZATION, ENTERTAINMENT, MODEL.................BUT BUILD ME A BAKERY SO THAT I CAN FEED THE WORLD WITH BREAD.................MY BODY AND SOUL BELONGS TO THE SERVICE OF GOD ALONE AND ONLY MY HUSBAND IS ALOUD TO SEE MY BODY.

PERHAPS SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN WITHOUT ATTENTION LIKE THE PERSON THAT GAVE THE 5 LOAVES OF BREAD TO CHRIST.

HOW THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST AND MODELING IS AT PAR TO THE EXTENT OF BELIEVING THAT THIS IS AN UPLIFTMENT BY GOD IS AN AMAZEMENT TO ME.

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES..............ITS EITHER YOU ACCEPT PRIDE IN POVERTY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND HOME IN PARADISE OR YOU CHOOSE THE WORLD AND THE WORLD WILL HONOUR YOU, RAISE YOU UP BEFORE THEY FINALLY BRING YOU DOWN.

"There is probably an element in of MALICE in the readiness to OVERESTIMATE PEOPLE: We are layiing up for ourseleves the PLEASURE of latter cutting them down to pieces" Eric Hoffer THAT IS THE GOSPEL TRUTH SINCE A MOCKERY OF THE ANONYMOUS AND FAITHFUL FOLLOWER OF CHRIST WHO GAVE THE 5 LOAVES OF BREAD IN NOW AN ENTERTAINMENT BY A MAN WHO WILL ALSO ACCOUNT FOR EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH JUSTT LIKE EVERYONE OF US ON JUDGEMENT DAY. OUR SEEKING FOR FAME AND FORTUNES OF THIS WORLD OF VANITY SHOULD NOT TURN US TO BE JUST THOUGHTLESS. COUNT JESUS AND HIS FOLLOWERS OUT OF YOUR PLAY.

My dear u get time oh!!!

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin cheesy This is the funniest thing this year.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
takoi:

My dear u get time oh!!!

WE ALL HAVE TIME. OUR PRIORITY IS WHAT IS DIFFERENT. I AM HERE TO ADD TO LIFE IN A POSITIVE WAY . tnx

16 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by Evathyst(f): 10:31am On Feb 19, 2016
Somebody should please confirm if this fvcktard is in any way related to Senator Common Sense. He talks too much!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by phemmyade: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2016
Upload your music. Reach millions of fans for free. Free Online music Promotion

Welcome to the show! Naija360ng.com is here to help the growth and promotion of great musicians and music. Some of our features include our Battles, free online Promotion ...

Distribute your music worldwide to the major stores and keep 100% rights & royalties. We also have PR & marketing services to ensure your release is a hit.

Promote Your Song and Video on our website For free
we are not asking you for money is free for all upcoming artiste

Contact Us now :- 07083000648
E-mail:- naija360ng@gmail.com
www.naija360ng.com

Admin pls don't delete this post let help our upcoming together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by Clone2020(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2016
He needs to shut up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by lonelydora: 10:32am On Feb 19, 2016
Epic
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by waloma(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2016
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by hakeem4(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2016
grin
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by ichommy(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by Shortyy(f): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2016
Jum.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by orlarbissy(f): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2016
Basket mouth has said it all
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2016
Dry azz joke
Rubbish
Basket mouth getting to big for his boots if he wasnt a celeb .... He wont even b married seff grin
He should worry about his eyes n leave the girl alone

6 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by Eboh4z: 10:35am On Feb 19, 2016
Basket, why you dey beef this gal nau, complain here and there......

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by McMayowa(m): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2016
waloma:
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by callmelanner(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2016
ANYBODY THAT BEEF THAT GIRL'S GLORY WILL END UP LIKE STORY IJN!
It's God's work not her work so live with it or die of hypertension grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forbes Top 10 Richest African Musicians 2017: Jidenna, Davido, Don Jazzy, Wizkid / I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. / Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Henshaw In A Streetfight! - photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.