Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) (53421 Views)

Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
But he is r'ight tho, d attention is too much cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by Topestbilly(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Speechless3:
Lolololol we got her back.

Yea speechless.... fully covered. cool
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by lovelyrale4: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
nirvana hotel&suites located at km 12 ikorodu/shagamu road ogijo, ogun state is the new hide out for politicians, i dont know why they seems to be causing traffic in that area, seriously somebody need to do something about it 08134305781 i also heard they are giving out their halls for free for wedding and events, try and check it out
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
I smell jealousy here grin
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
Speechless3:
sadsadsad

Awww...Speechless. It's just a bit of banter. No harm meant. sad

Okay, take Fanta.

cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
callmelanner:

Mumu, you are an hypocrite & jealousy and hate will consume you like a wildfire....
What's ur business with d sizes of preeq she's gonna be receiving?
Is she ur relative?
The most important thing is that her status has been elevated and poverty is now a thing of the past to her & her family...
It is called DIVINE INTERVENTION!
Deal with it hater!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy we shall see
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by Ophemmi: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
Basket abeg hawk your own bread
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by ijebu2020: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
This Basket mouth of a guy is missing it now..why try make some stupid dry jokes about Olajumoke?? is he jealous of her breakthrough or what?
am sure if he was the one that Olajumoke photo bombed he will call police for the lady unlike what Ty Bello did and rather turned the ladys life around
Basket mouth should just keep shut and thnx His own stars also for making it as if we do not know his own past..when he was wearing oversized suits......keep your dry out of jealous jokes to yourself nd family pls let the babe be and enjoy her time and life
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
RickRichards:

Awww...Speechless. It's just a bit of banter. No harm meant. sad

Okay, take Fanta.

cheesy
cheesy kisscheesy
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by nerilove(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
ayindejimmy:

By commenting aren't you doing same.
People will continue to speak about it cos it's news worthy.
Moreover, it's not something that happens everyday
I know bro, I really appreciate God's favour on her life and I pray it happens in our lives too. But we all should focus on another person. God must pick our calls this year.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Yes,she is a model for this world not for God's kingdom.
OK. So it's against God to be a model?
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by Stevebamdex(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
gstuntz:

OK. So it's against God to be a model?

It's against God's word to be a sensual and carnal model.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by kingsfield(m): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
takoi:

My dear u get time oh!!!
no b small tym, he sounds more lyk a broken record.
Dat Psquare z bn endorsed by GLO does it mean they re sleeping wit d mgt of GLO.
Dat Tiwa n d rest z bn endorsed by Pepsi does it mean they re sleeping wit d mgt?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) / I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. / Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.