Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) (67075 Views)

Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) / 2face Sits On A Shoe Couch Says U Dnt Knw Me Or My Story Until U Step In My Shoe / Photos: Promise The Shoe Rack Hawker Discovered By Kcee, Gets Luxury Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Amen....now arise o israel..
mascot87:
I received a call from God this night that I will be greater in life than I ever imagine even with the fact that things are not working out well for me now but he will shock me with blessings soon. Thank you Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by ibkgab001: 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
The guy in chelsea shirt is also an hawker before see him head ... he don selll plantain run away with my change grin grin grin grin
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by jumzzy448: 12:10am On Feb 19, 2016
ShakurM:
With the way everything is going now hawking would soon be a course o

I better drop this Medicine for hawking oo sad

Please help, I know I shouldn't be asking this on this section. Just want to ask the process of applying for emergency travel certificate for babies in the US. I've asked on the give birth in US section but no one seems to give me an answer. Thanks.
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by Deyoungprince: 12:37am On Feb 19, 2016
This is the kind of news that we need in this beautiful country called Nigeria. I am next in line to be favored.
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by Ejytex(m): 12:51am On Feb 19, 2016
mrking3:
There's dignity in labour!! God bless my Hussle!! And everyone hussling hard out there!
Amen ooo IJN
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by 989900: 1:47am On Feb 19, 2016
This is an investment; not charity. angry
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 1:49am On Feb 19, 2016
cool Yeeboos looking for their own Jumoke - copy copy cats grin grin grin grin grin
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 2:07am On Feb 19, 2016
Mostprecious:
Ok. Its a year a discovery den. Thankz to d celebrities dt hv been doin d discoveries lately. God bless u all. Buh I wantu ask, wen wil u discover me naw? I neither sell break nor hawk shoe rack, m jst a corp member in Rivers state, wanting to be discovered. Wat re d criteria for bin a discovery?
*Speaks in tongues*
Rise up tomorrow take up all the Alawee you have saved......
Go and start selling goats woman!
Now!

grin
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:11am On Feb 19, 2016
Wow this is really nice of him.
God pls bless him more.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by nzeakor24(m): 3:30am On Feb 19, 2016
nice one oooooooo
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by cirmuell(m): 4:18am On Feb 19, 2016
dacovajnr:
Jesu pick my call lah cry
lmao grin
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:34am On Feb 19, 2016
E-MONEY
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by shegetsize(m): 4:59am On Feb 19, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
EMoney discovers a 'Shoe - Rack' hawker, gives him a brand new car & N300k! (photos)

Five star music president Emeka Okonkwo popularly known as 'EMoney' is a year older today and to celebrate it, he decided to give back to the street.

To do this, he flashed back to sometime last year when the label's front line act Kcee was on the street of Lagos hawking recharge cards. Kcee had met Promise, a 'shoe - rack' hawker from Ebonyi state who has been hawking for over 6 years and promised to help him.

Fast forward to today and E-money's desire to bless the street, the Five Star music crew went in search of Promise who hawks at 'Ikeja Along', Lagos. On getting there, the young man, Promise and brother has just been picked up by officials of KAI (Kick Against Indiscipline) and transported to their office in Alausa, Ikeja.

Kcee and the crew went in search of him at the KAI office and after several hours of pleading, he was released into their custody after signing an undertaking that he will not hawk again.

Promise has just been given a brand new Toyota Corolla car courtesy of E-Money as well as the sum of #300,000 to get a new apartment. Also his brother and friend that Hawks with him also got a cash gift from the generous EMONEY.

We reached out to Kcee to comment on this and he simply said, 'If you follow the Five Star music family you'll know this is what we do, it's my brother's birthday and he decided to give back to the street and we are grateful to God for his mercies and grace upon us.

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/emoney-discovers-shoe-rack-hawker-gives.html

Why must it be on camera?
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 5:38am On Feb 19, 2016
2016 my year of possibilities.
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by VellyG(m): 5:53am On Feb 19, 2016
kay29000:
Great...but what job will he do after now? He can't be driving Corolla and be selling shoe rack.
He's an Igbo man leave that to him. He knows what to do with the money .
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 5:56am On Feb 19, 2016
Topestbilly:
shocked
Just like that.

Omo this year is truly the year of spreading and picking calls ooo...

Even as the wenches from his village still go hide am for Kai custody, favour still locate am.

Poverty reduce by 1.

Abeg I need suggestions on what to hawk and locations to meet dis people.

Please be careful oh! KAI is hungry. ''No be me talk am oh''
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by Mostprecious(f): 6:02am On Feb 19, 2016
Elxandre:

*Speaks in tongues*
Rise up tomorrow take up all the Alawee you have saved......
Go and start selling goats woman!
Now!

grin
Hmmm prophet! Y goat? D discoverer won't come near me be dat na, pls definately nt goat look for somtin else d discoveree can sell biko
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by ShakurM(m): 6:15am On Feb 19, 2016
jumzzy448:

Please help, I know I shouldn't be asking this on this section. Just want to ask the process of applying for emergency travel certificate for babies in the US. I've asked on the give birth in US section but no one seems to give me an answer. Thanks.
No oo I was just joking
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 6:49am On Feb 19, 2016
They will fix him up for sure.

kay29000:
Great...but what job will he do after now? He can't be driving Corolla and be selling shoe rack.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by kay29000(m): 6:51am On Feb 19, 2016
bibiking7:

Uber

Dude, this is not America...this is NAIRAland...people don't know the meaning of 'uber' here.
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by chiibekee(f): 7:05am On Feb 19, 2016
kay29000:
the corolla can still be used as a taxi in big hotels and airport for the highclass individuals.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by kay29000(m): 7:08am On Feb 19, 2016
chiibekee:
the corolla can still be used as a taxi in big hotels and airport for the highclass individuals.

Okay. That's true.
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by toggy: 7:27am On Feb 19, 2016
Kudos to some of our 'celebrities'. if our politicians can do this one by one, poverty and crime will surely reduce. thanks to all.
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by tico1212(m): 7:41am On Feb 19, 2016
Nice one there bro. To be frank i wonder y companies/ advertising agencies still use celebrities wey don make better money for adverts, you go see dem face for everywhere...... if dem dey pick pple for street wey worth am e for make baba sense. And reduce level of poverty
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 19, 2016
abbey621:
While I applaud this noble gesture, I detest the publicity, the best charity is done annonymously. If the hawker has any iota of wisdom, he would sell the car immediately and invest with the money. A car in 9ja can be a blessing and a curse, don't be surprised if he ends up spending more than half of the money on fuel and maintenance.

You detest gini?
OgaThe fact b say someone was charitarised. grin
When you pick someone's call onbehalf of God u can decide if u wana put it on loud speaker or use earphone na ur bizness.
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by Jackdasilver(m): 8:05am On Feb 19, 2016
This is what happens when God has decided to shower you with blessings,can you see that nothing was able to stop it? even while he was on 'KAI' custody the blessing located him, the God that did for him will also do it for you and i.
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by Banter1(m): 8:08am On Feb 19, 2016
Oga seun will bless me this year!
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 19, 2016
kay29000:

maybe he should sell the mob relocate to ebonyi state and establish big time
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 8:29am On Feb 19, 2016
kay29000:
u can advise him on wat 2 do now,dat wouldn't b a bad thing 2 do
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by femliany(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2016
The bible says'when you give your right hand must not know what the left hand gives'
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2016
Adekunle Gold

God will bless you for releasing that hit song.

First it was Olajumoke, now it is Precious.

Who's next?

DonJazzy, TiwaSavage, 2Baba, Davido, we never see your hand oooo.......
Re: E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2016
Mostprecious:

Hmmm prophet! Y goat? D discoverer won't come near me be dat na, pls definately nt goat look for somtin else d discoveree can sell biko
angry
Don't you know the Governor's wife is coming to buy goats next week?
Stay there..

I told Jumoke to sell bread, she was telling me the profit margin is low, look at her today.
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Covers Ghoste Magazine (Photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) / Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.