Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Poland And South Cyprus Which Is Better To Study And Work? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland And South Cyprus Which Is Better To Study And Work? (1350 Views)

South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria / Dubai And South Korea / New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poland And South Cyprus Which Is Better To Study And Work? by goodlife5659(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
I have been doing much studying about both countries online I can't seam to map out which country is more profitable to study and work.
If you live in either countries please tell me how survival is over there from cost of living to weather and how easy it is to get a job as a black there.

Someone told me in Poland you get ur EU citizenship after 3years that's too good to be true.

I also hard jobs are easy to get in South Cyprus and you earn not less than €800 at worst every month.

Person no fit trust agent recommendation again these days so..

If you LIVE IN EITHER COUNTRIES PLEASE LET ME IN ON LIFE THERE THANK YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Super Highway Through A Building In Japan (pic) / Germany Bans Nigerians From Claiming Asylum / German Skilled Immigration Act; What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.