Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Let Me Tell You This Fact If You're A Man, A Guy, Husband, Bachelor Or Whatever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let Me Tell You This Fact If You're A Man, A Guy, Husband, Bachelor Or Whatever (401 Views)

Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood / 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia / ABS Reacts To Chidinma Okeke's Interview: "You're A Liar And A Greedy Girl" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Tell You This Fact If You're A Man, A Guy, Husband, Bachelor Or Whatever by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
Welcome To True Life Story .Site

Let Me Tell You This Fact If You're A Man, A guy, Husband, Bachelor or whatever you're

How Could You say You're Are rich , You're A Man, A good Husband, A lovely and cute Guy yet the father of the Nation under your trousers is as small as a cockroach. Lol

There's nothing more embarrassing than when a man walk her Partner in and the time to have the fun on bed, He brings out his Small John Thomas to Dig The water out of Her well.

Every time you get started to kerewa, all of a sudden you are ready to finish within minutes or even seconds.

Read more here: www.truelifestory.site/pfb.htm

(1) (Reply)

Gbangucci Spotted With Somizi In South Africa / Video: Okey Bakassi's Jokes @ Glo Laffta Fest / Ay Replies Bloggers On The Rumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.