Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Ijawkid - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ijawkid (2111 Views)

Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss / For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians / Pator Kun , Bookmark And Ijawkid, Let Us Discuss The Pre-existence Of JESUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijawkid by plappville(f): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
truthislight:
@Plappville

That Picture on your profile of a man holding a book, teach me more nah, what is it all about?

Thats the man that reveals the Satanic verse that Muslim deleted from the quran. They think they can deceive all. Muhammad had a vision from his master the Devil. When he recognised he had messed up by giving such vision. He now change it. That is where the satanic verse history came from. I go send u concrete article soon. I am a bit busy this period.

1 Like

Re: Ijawkid by plappville(f): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
truthislight:

Oh! Ok, now i understand. I was wandering Who the person was that was telling me such.

I Notice that you have been very much pissed off by this "Religion of peace" people, they can be so annoying. All the same, take care.

Peace.

They are frustrated in thier religion thats why they are doing all they can to frustrate others by killing killing all in the name of thier fabricated allah. I hate Islam with passion. Muslims are always blood thirsty even when they do Ramadan. Proves...SEE ORLANDO KILLING AND FRANCE KILLING. BOTH ARE MUSLIMS.

1 Like

Re: Ijawkid by truthislight: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
plappville:

Thats the man that reveals the Satanic verse that Muslim deleted from the quran. They think they can deceive all. Muhammad had a vision from his master the Devil. When he recognised he had messed up by giving such vision. He now change it. That is where the satanic verse history came from. I go send u concrete article soon. I am a bit busy this period.

Hmmm! Sounds curious. Ok, lets see then.
Re: Ijawkid by plappville(f): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
truthislight:

Hmmm! Sounds curious. Ok, lets see then.

I will try....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pentecostal Benny Hinn Says Catholics Have More Miracles, Credits Eucharist / Opele Ifa Divination History: Opele Divination In My Shrine [video][pics] / Evidence- There are no 7 Or 72 Virgins As Rewards for martyrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.