Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Open Letter To The Okoye's (P Square) By Chimezie Peters Ozofor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter To The Okoye's (P Square) By Chimezie Peters Ozofor (413 Views)

Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party / The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To The Okoye's (P Square) By Chimezie Peters Ozofor by GidiParrot: 5:54am On Feb 19, 2016
This would be the second letter I'm officially writing to group of individuals. My first was that of JIN Awards for shifting an event venue few minutes the real event was about to commence. Read Here: Open Letter To Jin Awards - Shifting Of Venue Few Minutes The Event Was About To Comence. I really don't care what the world would think about this, call it attention seeking or whatever, but the truth remains, I really don't care.

I'm really pained seeing something like this happening to the Okoye's family. Back then in Jos everything you guys are today began in St. Murumba secondary school Jos, that small Catholic school that has made you all big today. Peter, Jude and Paul I still remember vividly well when you all joined the music and dancing school, how everyone loved you guys, how united and hardworking you all were until God placed you guys at the top today.

I thought when people grow older and richer, more sense and way of doing things emerge too. But your own case is different. I'm not siding anybody on this because I'm really disappointed in you all. Only God knows how your late mom would be feeling on the shit you guys are painting the family with. You have many fans and people looking up to you guys and this is what they get in return. What a shame!!!

This is a family issue and should be talked about within the family circle. Taking it down to social media is the dumbest and most childish thing I have ever seen. Checkout billions of fans world wide who already know your mess, exposing each other on the Internet. Honestly that's a very stupid act. Are you guys telling it to the world for settlement or you guys are just been naive?

Listen, this is exactly what many people want to happen between your family, they have been praying for years for it to happen, and here you are giving it to them. What a shame to the Okoye's. Now your conflicts is trending all over the internet, different blogs and news platform having it too. Making it possible for more audience to know whats going on.

I am not here to analyse who is or not at fault like I mentioned above, all I just want from you guys is to stop been childish and talk things out within yourself and stop exposing yourselves for the general public to laugh at.

Firstly, I noticed some people supporting Paul, that he is more matured than Peter and others supporting Peter that he is more cool and friendly than Paul. WTF!!! They are just increasing the fire. Stop all this social media childs play and find a better solution to your current situation.

Even though some would think it's none of my business but I must admit it really is because I can't seat and watch people whom I know from day one to tarnish their image just because they lack inspiration.

Thank you!!!
@MezyKings

Chimezie Peters Ozofor blogs at Jtownconnect.com.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/02/open-letter-to-okoyes-p-square-by.html

lalasticlala

Re: Open Letter To The Okoye's (P Square) By Chimezie Peters Ozofor by GidiParrot: 5:54am On Feb 19, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Open Letter To The Okoye's (P Square) By Chimezie Peters Ozofor by enigstil(m): 6:07am On Feb 19, 2016
Right on point, we'll said. There are times one will wish the Internet was not in existence, but one won't say because of some few elements who doesn't know how to make use of it positively one will it's non existence. Don't know what all the heck is, every little thing that happen in people's life this days before you call Jack Robinson it's all over the Internet. No more privacy. The Okoyes should get matured and straighten out whatever issue they have within. We are yet to recover from Davidos own, now this again.
Re: Open Letter To The Okoye's (P Square) By Chimezie Peters Ozofor by Oche211(m): 6:12am On Feb 19, 2016
Op, u greedy oo...u created thread come claim FTC trophy join. Hmmmm.
Back to the topic,
Dear fans of p-square nd jude, pls don't believe any drama from the stable of the Okoye's studio.
Na just publicity stunts.
They will soon come out to deny nd apologise 4 everything.
All na wash.
Re: Open Letter To The Okoye's (P Square) By Chimezie Peters Ozofor by littlelion(m): 6:26am On Feb 19, 2016
I believe God will interven in due time,
my hrt bleeds for these guys.
They have forten d saying, united we stand divided we fall,
hit like button if you them come back and unity,
Re: Open Letter To The Okoye's (P Square) By Chimezie Peters Ozofor by EHMIR(m): 6:30am On Feb 19, 2016
Every banging artiste seems to ve schooled or lived in j-town b4sad
Re: Open Letter To The Okoye's (P Square) By Chimezie Peters Ozofor by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 19, 2016
make sense jareh

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Sitcom "Dreamerz' Comes Online / Banger Alert!!! / Linda Ikeji Is Giving Out N10million To Young Ladies To Start Up Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.