Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,838 members, 7,851,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents (31227 Views)

Man Gives Scholarship To Ikechukwu Samuel, A Poor Boy He Met On Abia Street / 37 Kano Nursing Students In Egypt Will Return Home Over Poor Performance / 5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by seangy4konji: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan oooo

THis one tough oooo
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by 0079jaBond(m): 11:36am On Feb 19, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan cheesy
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by rolams(m): 11:46am On Feb 19, 2016
Ayaff laff laff laff, ayaff tired!
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by SolexxBarry(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2016
Thats the male version of my ex back in the days grin grin
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by Kazrem(m): 11:53am On Feb 19, 2016
Very hilarious.
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by Kazrem(m): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Thats the male version of my ex back in the days grin grin
grin guy you tried oo. No wonder she is your ex.
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by condralbede(m): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
The boy's father sounds like som1 from daura!The ppl from that side value cow to the core.
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by fromnigeria(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
They're really poor
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Idrismusty97:
When Buhari was at that age "Osunbande" wasn't born yet. Try another joke.

Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by Goridoe(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
[size=13pt]this one pass me[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BTW, who we wan blame undecided
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by SolexxBarry(m): 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
Kazrem:

grin guy you tried oo. No wonder she is your ex.

I tell u brother cheesy
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by obontami: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
irunooboo:
DICK
dem don release you from prison abi ??

u never see anything na me and you for this NL
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by Cutehector(m): 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
obontami:

hahahhhaha irunooboo and obontami, u two should just hav sex with each oda
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by outlandra(m): 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
grin
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by dikeigbo2(m): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
irunooboo:
DICK

First lady of dic.k
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by lakesidepapa(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:
hahahhhaha irunooboo and obontami, u two should just hav sex with each oda
Da fucking moniker is a male hiding under female umbrella

1 Like

Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by Cutehector(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Da fucking moniker is a male hiding under female umbrella
u two met?
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by franklingud(m): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lol!!..... Buhari and yusuf.... Blood is thick oo!!
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by AyamConfidence(m): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
irunooboo:
DICK
i thought you have repented...ure still the same dick chasing girl
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by lakesidepapa(m): 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:
u two met?

No but we all knw that. U have to knw that by Psychological trail and if u still don't get it then go and ask Boda Ifa
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by guiddoti: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
chubbyFred10:
Meanwhile
BOOOHARI AND OSUBANDE
Back in the days
oboy yu de learn how to boil rock ni? How old was yur great grand pop fada when you took the pix? Get brain,get sense
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by adewalesamuel(m): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Inherited stupidity
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
guiddoti:
oboy yu de learn how to boil rock ni? How old was yur great grand pop fada when you took the pix? Get brain,get sense

Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by rellawyt(f): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
I bet his father too cant spell tjose thibgs he said..
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by hyperboss: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Olodo generation,it runs in d blood
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Idrismusty97:
When Buhari was at that age "Osunbande" wasn't born yet. Try another joke.
Thanks,That fellow only showed his level of stupidity.
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
obontami:

oloriburuku omo iya werey grin dey don ban werey. aye e ma bajee ni grin tongue
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by obontami: 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
irunooboo:

oloriburuku omo iya werey grin dey don ban werey. aye e ma bajee ni grin tongue

This individual just broke the rule number 2 by insulting and cursing me in yoruba language

Please all disciplinary actions be implemented

Thank you

Cc olawalebabs richiez fynestboi mydd44 seun lalasticlala
Re: Hilarious - When The Child Is As Poor As His/her Parents by HardMirror(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2016
Hehehehe
Irunooboo and obontami. The obo family on nairaland.
Irunooboo or what ever this guy calls himself, your life must really suck that the only way you feel important is to come here and insult people with reckless abandon. Sure you are a no body in real life so I sympathize with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study / Married In School, Single At Home / ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.