Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study (31165 Views)

Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) / Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor / Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by BadNews: 6:31am On Aug 06, 2022
A Nigerian Lady has shared her excitement of getting an "A" in her project after using Nigerian singer, Burna Boy, as her case study, Reports.

Sharing a Photo of her Project Cover, As Sighted By On Twitter, @Ozavize_ Wrote;

I'm So Happyyyy rnnn I got an A in my project, and I wrote it on my loveeee @burnaboy

https://twitter.com/ozavize_/status/1555255388194365441?t=8KJZqtkhyf245xYWWkVyrA&s=19

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by BadNews: 6:34am On Aug 06, 2022
This Is How You Will Get A In Your Project.

Bad News, Is Really Praying For Your Good.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by justicechichex: 6:42am On Aug 06, 2022
Congrats to her. Though i think her presentation got heran A. Not because she included burnaboy.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by BadNews: 6:54am On Aug 06, 2022
justicechichex:
Congrats to her. Though i think her presentation got heran A. Not because she included burnaboy.

See More Photos Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by Aidejay(m): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2022
I'd Like To Read That Paper, Cause I Wonder How BB Is A Good Case Study In The "Promotion Of African Culture."

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by xpressionx(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2022
Tinubu has a first class
Peter Obi has a third class.

Let them come to debate on live TV I want to check something

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by pijam: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2022
Africa Giant

5 Likes

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by jazinogold(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2022
O

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2022
Congrat girl

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by rocknation62(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2022
I’m not convinced until I read the content

8 Likes

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by donjosh47: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2022
Love Damini � grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by MuslimIgbo: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2022
See name.

Muslim Igbo or Edo cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by Tallesty1(m): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2022
Pocohanta's co-wife if jealousy go allow her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by Irupetepete: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2022
Toor
The supervisor na burna boy super fan...

If you want to write your project and you want to get an A, just write about corruption and integrity and use either tinubu, ganduje, or buhari as case study..

If you don't get an A come for a refund of your project money

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by eherbal(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by Donvictor2015: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2022
Congratulations to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by havenz(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2022
Congratulations to you unlike the university i attended, if you want use pope as case study they will tell you that 'A' is for God.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by Lovenorth: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2022
The question is, is it the name Burna Boy that she used that made her got an A or her ability do the research effectively? One can use a mad man as a case study and still get A. What matters is do the work in the way and manner it suppose to be done and come up with something new to the existing knowledge

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by Mintedu: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2022
Nice one �

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by Killerbag36: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by Magnoliaa(f): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2022
Tallesty1:
Pocohantas co-wife if jealousy go allow her.

I was going to tag her. But not- not- not necessarily as a co-wife. *clears throat*. But anyweiys, cc.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by Killerbag36: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2022
baxtergriss:
Ok

Funny u wan mk person earn nd yet e go pay on time payment
Lol
Nairaland.com aka yahoo bois forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by bonnyhope: 9:05am On Aug 06, 2022
Irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by Femeto: 9:05am On Aug 06, 2022
Aidejay:
I'd Like To Read That Paper, Cause I Wonder How BB Is A Good Case Study In The "Promotion Of African Culture."
Abi o. Person wey dey beat people any how for club. Very violent somebody.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by Boogyman557: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

My Nigga Burna de somewhere de BLA em KUSH!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by agadez007(m): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2022
She would have gotten an F if she had Studied about tinubu’s bowel incontinence
Way to go girl

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study by Passionate888: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2022
Odogwu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaeze: UNIPORT Student Found Dead In Her Apartment / Umahi Hands Over King David University Of Medical Sciences To Catholic Church / Married In School, Single At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.