Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b (1711 Views)

46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b by Ipheyemmy01(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
A 36-year-old Michigan woman, Anita
Sullivan Jones, has set a new world record
by giving birth to her 14th child from her
14th husband.
Infamous Tribune reports that Ms Jones has
been listed in the Guinness Book of World
Records after giving birth at the Harper
University Hospital on Tuesday, February 16.
She is sad to be the first woman in the
world to have children by more than
thirteen different men.
“I’m extremely proud to have broken a
World Record,” Ms. Jones told reporters. “My
mother always told me that I was lazy and
worthless, and that I would never
accomplish anything in my life. Now, I’ve
shown everyone that she was wrong, and
that I can even be the best in the world
when I put my mind to something. In fact,
I’ve just accomplished something that no
one had done before!”
Anita Jones says she’s been unlucky with
relationships in the past, but she believes
that this time she may have found the man
of her life.
“I’m good at having babies, but I’m really
awful when it comes to picking the fathers
of my children. This time, however, I think
I’ve learned from my past mistakes. Ramón
isn’t like all the jerks I’ve dated before. We’ve
been together for almost a year and a half,
and I really believe it could work between
us.”
Jones’ thirteen other children looked really
happy to meet their new sibling at the
hospital. They were also said to be filled
with joy for their mother, who against all
odds had broken a Guinness World Record,
and posed happily for the 2017 edition of
the book.
After their meeting with Ms. Jones, the
representatives of Guinness opened a
second investigation concerning the record
for the number of child support pensions
received by one person. The Detroit native is
already the beneficiary of pensions paid by
11 different men, and is involved in two
other custody cases, which should proceed
before the family court over the next two
months.
The investigation should be over by the
month of March 2016, and Guinness will
then be able to tell if Ms. Jones holds a
second World Record or not.

1 Share

Re: Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b by Cutehector(m): 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Can u give this wonderful woman a round of applause our dear Nigerian ladies. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b by Ipheyemmy01(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
Anita at the hospita with her new born baby. Anita Anita at the hospita with her new born baby. Anita with other thirteen Children.
Re: Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b by Femco2016(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
really its end time....so living a promiscuous life is also setting a world record? Chai! Chai! People should fear God o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b by Ipheyemmy01(m): 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
'
Re: Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b by kingofchess(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
she's the true definition of MTN
Re: Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b by Mariecakes(f): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
This achievement is one of a kind
Re: Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lol when bible say it is more blessed to give than to receive, this is what its talking about

Animashawun 1 of the present generation
Re: Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b by thorpido(m): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
'My mother always told me that I'm lazy and worthless.....'

Those words sure had an effect on her.Parents don't destroy your children with words,build them up.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b by okuneddie(m): 1:10am On Feb 20, 2016
na this kin pple some naija wan dey copy.....I pity those ladies that spend hours with keeping up with the kardishians if I got the spelling right....I once met a gal that said she is her role model....I made the gal my ex model.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b by poshestmina(f): 4:23am On Feb 20, 2016
World most promiscuous mother
Am sure she has a diary for writing down the name of the children and their fathers
Re: Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b by cococandy(f): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2016
Good for her .
I hope she had one for every race possible.
And also hope she has plans to cater for them not just reproducing thoughtlessly and irresponsibly in order to break a record of some sort.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b by thorpido(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
cococandy:
Good for her .
I hope she had one for every race possible.
And also hope she has plans to cater for them not just reproducing thoughtlessly and irresponsibly in order to break a record of some sort.
She's getting alimony from many fathers.Lucky her
Re: Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b by cococandy(f): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
thorpido:
She's getting alimony from many fathers.Lucky her
As if that can really take care of those children adequately.
Re: Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b by thorpido(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
cococandy:

As if that can really take care of those children adequately.
Of course it can't.She's only giving birth to children who will have to more or less fend for themselves.
Re: Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b by cococandy(f): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
Such irresponsibility.
Her mom was right ish.
thorpido:
Of course it can't.She's only giving birth to children who will have to more or less fend for themselves.
Re: Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b by Richy4(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
wow !!!! she has given child bearing a new meaning......I can just imagine how much she makes for child support from each man

Imagine some one sitting at how while some else work for her daily... and submit wages every fortnight or monthly depending on the court arrangement ......
Re: Amazing !! Woman With 14 Children From 14 Husbands.b by AreaFada2: 2:56am On Feb 21, 2016
Nothing person nor go see. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Your Mattress Also Needs Pampering / Women,don't Marry A Man Who Feels The Domestic Work Is For Women Alone. / Nigerian Married Men Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.