Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

The Beauty Of Street Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Beauty Of Street Football (743 Views)

TOP 10 Rules Of Childhood Nigerian Street Football / The A-Z Of Street Football In Nigeria / Street Football Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of Street Football by denbaba: 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
1. The fat kid was always the goalkeeper

2. The owner of the ball decides who plays.

3. Penalties awarded only if injured player curses a lot.

4. The match only ends when everyone was tired.

5. No matter how many goals you score, the winner will
be determined by the last team to score.

6. No referee and lines men. You could run with the ball even behind the goal post.

7. If you don't participate in repairing the ball you were
given a match ban

8. If you're picked last, you're a loser.

9. The guy who's never picked was to fetch the ball from the tree when it got stuck,under the car or tunnel to play in the next game.

10. When the owner of the ball gets annoyed, game over.

11.you were allowed to change a goalkeeper in case of a penalty.

12. the most skillful player get automatic selection.

*Is it different in your own place?

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Street Football by osesology(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hahahaha! you are so on point. To add to no4, the game ends only when everyone is tired or the day has gone too dark for anyone to see.
And it is more fun when the rain is falling. lol
Re: The Beauty Of Street Football by acenazt: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
The gud old days. I used 2 save money 2 buy my own ball so i could boss d other guys. Used to get more break money than my guys.
Re: The Beauty Of Street Football by Femco2016(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
the game is more sweet on sundays...when all are present.
Re: The Beauty Of Street Football by Ademat7(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2016
lalasticlala come and Chai chomchin Ok ...lol even when I've not drop my School bag dem go don choose m for set
Re: The Beauty Of Street Football by Widall: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2016
exactly same in my area...so swt

(1) (Reply)

R5yh Rfg Dfg Fghn Fvgh / Fresh Record: Messi Sets New UCL Record Against Arsenal / Man United Stunned As Arsenal Plot Sensational Move For Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.