Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Vision Of The Rapture Of The Bride Of Christ Being At Hand: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vision Of The Rapture Of The Bride Of Christ Being At Hand: (1409 Views)

Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan / Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her / Ambassador For The "Vision Of The Child", Stephanie Linus Sizzles In Flare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vision Of The Rapture Of The Bride Of Christ Being At Hand: by mbishi: 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
VISION OF THE RAPTURE VISION OF THE RAPTURE OF THE BRIDE OF CHRIST BEING AT HAND:
On 18th February 2016, in a very shocking and a very heavy vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD presented before me somebody that He had sent to speak with me. This person then told me: ‘“The Way Things Are Going on The Earth, I Think The Rapture Is This Year; It Really Has to Be This Year.”’

Remember, nobody knows the day or the hour except The LORD God Almighty (Abba Father), so this vision of The LORD has in no way broken the guideline given in that Word of The LORD; neither does it have anything to do with Date-setting. So the message that The LORD was essentially passing across as was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD, is that the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to Rapture His Bride is at hand; it could be this Year, but can also be another different Year. This person that The LORD presented in the vision was essentially thus sent to ask the people and the nations of the earth, whether they are getting Ready for the Rapture of The Bride of Christ, and whether were it to occur this Year or another different Year, will they be found Ready, having Prepared The Way for The Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ? In other words, The LORD is asking us whether were He to come now, are we Ready for His Coming and are we Preparing The Way for His Coming?

So is the Rapture this Year or another Year? I don’t know, only The LORD knows. You and me just need to Prepare all the time; By embracing Repentance for the forgiveness of our sins through the Precious Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ and turning away from a lifestyle of sin, and thereby walking in Righteousness (Right before The LORD by following the ways and the Requirements of The LORD), Holiness (Set Apart for the glory and honour of The LORD), Truth (According to the Word of God in The Bible) and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ in Preparing the Way for the Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to take to Heaven His Faithful Sons and Daughters.

The LORD is thus essentially triggering Preparation and Preparedness on the part of The Bride of Christ. So are you Preparing The Way for The Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ, so that you be amongst the Bride that The LORD Jesus Christ will come to pick and take to His Kingdom in Heaven, for the Wedding Supper of The Lamb?

Let Us Therefore Prepare The Way For The Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to take His Bride (The Holy Church) to for The Wedding Supper of The Lamb in Heaven. Because Time is Absolutely Over!!!

Tomorrow is not promised to anyone, The time to Repent and Prepare The Way for The Coming of The LORD is Now!!! Tomorrow may be too late.

SHALOM!!!

In another vision of The LORD on 18th February 2016, I find myself in a place that I’m made to understand to be The United Kingdom (Most likely England; London). So I see myself arriving there. Then later in the vision of The LORD, I see restrictions on entries to countries, with even the weight (size) and the number of Luggage being reduced. I then hear someone say in the vision of The LORD: ‘“If That Is The Case, Then I’m Not Travelling to These Countries.”’

The second vision of The LORD then ended.

The First Message that was Imparted in My Heart from this second communication of The LORD is that, at the Perfect Timing of The LORD, The LORD indeed will send me for a Sacred Assembly of The LORD in United Kingdom (Perhaps to England and London). So The LORD was essentially saying that even United Kingdom too needs to Prepare The Way For The Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ.

The Second Message that was Imparted in My Heart from this second communication of The LORD is that a time is coming when there will be a global distress on the earth, leading to countries putting forth restrictions on entry to their territories; including through the Airports and Airplanes. So to move from one country to another will be extra difficult.

Remember, The LORD has spoken to me concerning these two visions while I’m here in Germany (Europe) for the Sacred Assembly of The LORD; here in Germany.

SHALOM!!!

Luke 18:8 ‘“I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ and a Shepherd of The LORD:

Kevin Mirasi[b][/b]OF THE BRIDE OF CHRIST BEING AT HAND:
Re: Vision Of The Rapture Of The Bride Of Christ Being At Hand: by oglalasioux(m): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
Is it a new church?
Re: Vision Of The Rapture Of The Bride Of Christ Being At Hand: by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
My broda,yesterday I saw a man on a bike with handbell shouting accept Jesus today,the end is near. I believe he rented that bike for that purpose.you are not far from the truth
Re: Vision Of The Rapture Of The Bride Of Christ Being At Hand: by benedictnsi(m): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
southniyikaye:
My broda,yesterday I saw a man on a bike with handbell shouting accept Jesus today,the end is near. I believe he rented that bike for that purpose.you are not far from the truth

Lol.... Funny buh you made sense doh
Re: Vision Of The Rapture Of The Bride Of Christ Being At Hand: by Jennydoris(f): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Oh God into your hands I commend my Spirit, my soul and all that I am!
may I not be found wanting when that time comes!
My sins are too numerous to count... Forgiveness of yours is all that I seek. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shows It All In Transparent Outfit [PHOTOS] / Munachi Abii Is PREGNANT! Baby Bump Inside / Real Madrid Star To Give Out His Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.