Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story (52837 Views)

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? / Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by pharoahs(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
95% of NLers don't read anything that's more than a paragraph, except it's from Linda Ikeja or Tontoh Dike, so my dear, no be only u.
Nightie:
Omoh see Paul Epistle. Didn't even read it to d end.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by taiwoti(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
The Olajumoke story can be simply attributed to the work of God, she was simply obeying what the bible says about faith and hard work, Olajumoke exercised her faith by hawking bread daily in the hope that providence and grace will smile on her, and fortunately it did because she was hard working, assuming she was the lazy type she wouldn't have come all the way from Osun State to seek an opportunity for a good live in Lagos, she took the step of faith and boom her success. The moral of the story is she wasn't idle when the God factor came into play, she was WORKING. Folks tell me there is no God factor in this story and I will show you how gullible you are.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by blackprowler: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
sexybaby22:

Exactly. it might seem like he is hating but there are important points embeded in his write-up

The fact that it might seem he's hating is the extent to which the people of this country are sick. I have a saying: the problem with Nigeria is the Nigerian people themselves, a few of whom are in government for a brief period in time
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by blackprowler: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
ssoftappless:
ABSOLUTE CRAP AND NONSENSE, is it her fault that luck smile upon her, is it her fault that the favour of GOD locate her? do u know how many years she have been suffering from hardship, by hawking bread on the street its the same thing as hardwork, she worked for what she is enjoying now becaus she refused to sell her body for money and she refused to depend on her man. "so even if a bsc or msc or wharever bullshit is struggling in the country does not mean a non graduate will struggle, everybody have a different star in life, her star might be shiner than yours by the way how can you expect GOD to bless you when you are not happy for who he has blessed?

There's little doubt in my mind that you parade yourself as one of Nigeria's educated people, maybe With MSc sef as everyone is going for it. You are the example - the poster child - of the joke that is Nigeria; the utter emptiness of the minds of the people we're claiming are better than previous generation. You aren't better at all. It's even worse as either your parents, or ultimately the government, wasted money in educating you. As I said, you as a person are not alone; you represent the masses of Nigerian youth who are utterly empty, with exactly the same ignorance as their parents and grandparents. Nigeria is a tragedy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by tammie24: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
chukwubuzor123:
thank you Jarre. I wonder why some people delight pleasure in someones hardship. The Op writes as if seeing that woman suffer will add more credit to his bank account. No body uses poverty to sew his cloths biko. if Her body is made to be a model and God chooses to bless her with that, then let the OP keep rubbing his butocks on the floor and also expect to shot down his television, the next time she appears on T V screen.
i tell you
unfortunately there are too many saddist in the world
tell me why someone's success should bother anybody
na wa
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
even some foolish ladies have started hawking agege bread by d tym nigeria sun finish dem theyll reset bak to factory default

1 Like

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by ayindejimmy(m): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Many will totally disagree with this guy and many will even resort to abusing but reasoning it well,he has SOME salient points

...and the most painful thing is that many didn't even try to read but judging base on the title.

That's his opinion.
He 4got that man may proposed, God can disposed.

What's wrong with people like this Adeosun is, they believe whatever they accomplish in life is by their efforts. They don't feel the need to reference God.
I guess he's a motivational speaker that's why he is saddened.
Well, there are different ways to success.
Some work very hard, still they don't succeed
Some work very hard and succeed
And some, God just grant them divine favour at certain time to succeed.
Whether good or bad, let's thank God and rejoice with others.

Moreover, what makes him think the lady had it easy?
He should try selling Agege bread and sleep in a bakery for a week b4 complaining
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by ayindejimmy(m): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
Davidovinci:

Calm down bro....
Read the write-up again..

Was actually thinking the guy was hating at first, but he made real sense
Pardon me.
That man is hating. I read everything line of it

Only last week E-money also reached out to a hawker.

Miracles still happens. And whatever you do just be prayerful.
Because we believe in miracles doesn't we don't believe in diligency.
Can this man Hawk Agege bread? Even I can't
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by bezimo(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Op, inasmuch as I agree with you that the place of hardwork cannot be overemphasised in the race to be successful, the place of favour of God is invaluable in the race of destiny.

There is this saying that my respected mentor used to say, I have observe it to be true

"One day of favour is worth more than a life time of efforts"

"Favour is what colours your effort(hardwork). When its absent struggle and frustration is inevitable"

"You may have the ability and knowledge but no one may call for it because favour is absent. Thats why we have so many qualified and capable folks all over the place but nothing really to show for it in most of their lifes for some of them"

I work hard to achieve my goal in life.I have tasted devine favour few times. On one of such occasions I did my very best to achieve a particular goal but it wasn't good enough to achieve it but God gave me favour to colour my efforts.The result was great.

Hardwork + the favour of God makes a high flyer.

The celebrated Dangote who is the richest black man. I heard the Late Archbishop Benson idahosa in 1990 after he heard he was a business man then, blessed him and told him the whole world would stand up for him because he gave up his seat in an Aircraft for the Archbishop guest who needed to travel but the plane was full.

Dont even try to compare us with the white man.They have their issues.The average white man is neck deep in debt.

Debt for house than may require up to 40 years to pay out
Debt for Car that may require up to 10 years to pay out
Debt for school fees that they must pay when they start working.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Davidovinci(m): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
femynho:

bro, u read with understanding. i luv dat.
Thanks bro
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by quickly: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
bezimo:
Op, inasmuch as I agree with you that the place of hardwork cannot be overemphasised in the race to be successful, the place of favour of God is invaluable in the race of destiny.

There is this saying that my respected mentor used to say, I have observe it to be true

"One day of favour is worth more than a life time of efforts"

"Favour is what colours your effort(hardwork). When its absent struggle and frustration is inevitable"

"You may have the ability and knowledge but no one may call for it because favour is absent. Thats why we have so many qualified and capable folks all over the place but nothing really to show for it in most of their lifes for some of them"

I work hard to achieve my goal in life.I have tasted devine favour few times. On one of such occasions I did my very best to achieve a particular goal but it wasn't good enough to achieve it but God gave me favour to colour my efforts.The result was great.

Hardwork + the favour of God makes a high flyer.

The celebrated Dangote who is the richest black man. I heard the Late Archbishop Benson idahosa in 1990 after he heard he was a business man then, blessed him and told him the whole world would stand up for him because he gave up his seat in an Aircraft for the Archbishop guest who needed to travel but the plane was full.

Dont even try to compare us with the white man.They have their issues.The average white man is neck deep in debt.

Debt for house than may require up to 40 years to pay out
Debt for Car that may require up to 10 years to pay out
Debt for school fees that they must pay when they start working.

Even though I don't disagree but u r thinking is limited.

Cars, aeroplane etc were not built by favour. These are the products with which will makes us to be a poor nation because we have to depend on others hardwork

Favour is a gamble like playing baba Ijebu and not going to work.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by innoachukw(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
nice one bro, you think like me. i hv nothing against the bread seller, congrats to her. but this shows how bad Nigerians are in terms of reasoning. what I'll like to hear next tym is that a man or woman that invented something good (helicopter, car, generator) etc has been sponsored or given scholarship to produce more inventions.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
seun, lalasticlala and other mods please remove Peter Adeosun's pic from the post.
I hope you act on this fast.
Thank you.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Seun(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
sexybaby22:
seun, lalasticlala and other mods please remove Peter Adeosun's pic from the post.
I hope you act on this fast.
Thank you.
why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by bezimo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
quickly:

Even though I don't disagree but u r thinking is limited.

Cars, aeroplane etc were not built by favour. These are the products with which will makes us to be a poor nation because we have to depend on others hardwork

Favour is a gamble like playing baba Ijebu and not going to work.

Are you sure you read my post well and have no visual impairment.

The phrase "Hardwork" is used many times in my submission so get it. I didn't talk only about favour, I noted the place of hardwork.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Seun:
why?

See me see trouble ooooh!! nobi me carry story com put for here?

He is an acquaintance and the publicity he has received is enough. I dont want his picture attached to the article. If you feel you can't post the article without his picture, kindly delete it the entire article.

Please do as you have been told.

THANK YOU!!!
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by UyiIredia(m): 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Thank you Mr Adeosun, your article made a lot of sense.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by charleslifted(m): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
Very intelligent and well explained... I urge everyone on this thread to read in between the lines to understand the context of this writer... No b every body go blow by luck... Focus on ur dreams ND dnt be enticed to carry bread hoping TY Bello might come ur way.. # just saying...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Fime2000: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
peter or wat did u call dt yr name, u ar a very very stupid man so u wat her to suffer selling bread under d sun and under d rain abi, bad bele idiot.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Dotunblaze(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
I love the sarcasm tho
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by chimexdnice1(m): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dis one na mad person oo .... wetin concern us with insulting your mumu reason? Guess you high on pure water!
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by binarykid(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
hmmmmm.....was is staged? was it real? was it by chance? was it planned?

Ofcos she didnt appear in that pics by mistake, TY saw her before taking the shot (infact she even posed sef)
but whatever way it was planned (even with all the coys trying to boost their public acceptance thru her)1 thing is certain...SHE IS ENJOYING THE BENEFITS....

should she be a motivation?..hmmm well that depends on what u believe.

Its possible that 60% of those using her pics as dp and oda stuffs are those that dont even have any defined plan or know their purpose (and are just banking solely on God for a MIRACLE)

I kno her story is that of a rare level of GRACE, you might be the next but before then abeg concentrate on ur hustle and find better ways to develop ursef (not forgeting to ALWAYS involve GOD)

PEACE!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by mikolo80: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nightie:
his point exactly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Mindofgrtsuxess(m): 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
Only those that lack focus would drop negative comment on this page, perhaps maybe those that don't read a post b4 dropping comment or maybe people who don't understand the writers point of view.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
The man made a thousand loads of sense. This is epic.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by homesteady(m): 5:09am On Feb 21, 2016
Really? it is now an African thing right?

White people don't like such scenarios because they are 'hard' working people! They would have accepted this Ajumoke's fate because they don't deserve it!

Which race popularized fairytales? from this writeup, I would guess Nigerians(Africans) did, and TY Bello was one of the writers of Cinderella!
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by cococandy(f): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2016
This writer is intelligent
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2016
Nightie:
Unintelligent. Ur type fails Comprehension passage every damn time..
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2016
Fime2000:
peter or wat did u call dt yr name, u ar a very very stupid man so u wat her to suffer selling bread under d sun and under d rain abi, bad bele idiot.
haba!! Who open gate for this one?
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by itunuaina: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2016
I agree with this guy, u av made serious point out of what u said jare peter. the people at the top have nothing to offer us o, na their children get everything. they don't care if Nigeria grow or not. God will answer naija prayer o
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by fearllesss: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
@ a point I thought u were criticizing 'God' but I came to realize u were just being 'over-emotional' or what has the Jumoke's story got to do with u stylishly criticizing the Redemption camp and even tryin to 'rubbish' a popular verse in the Bible.
Remember there was a time you made a song too and if it has been good enough I'm sure you would have become an 'overnight success' too yourself and probably won't have had neither the time nor the reason to have written this
Also you're a doctor so saying 'people are born slim and fat' will confuse people and make us question both your knowledge and professionalism.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by alphaking(m): 1:54am On Feb 22, 2016
nerdymufasa:
This is one hunnid percent correct ;

I'm happy 4 her no doubt, jes because she's in a better place 2day 20th Feb, however I don't see any inspirational story behind her success, no personal efforts, no personal development plan, she isn't perfectly qualified for a show like 'who deserves to be a a millionaire' ,so a situation whereby she's an inspirational speaker and face of a bank makes me fear for this country.

Big congratulations to u Jumoke tho!

I have decided not to follow the jumoke story early on. This is because u know the propensity of Nigerians to sensationalise every story. It is as a result of believing that somehow miracles still work. That they believe in miracles do not mean they do not work. Yes luck and God shined on her , but she wasn't sleeping or lazying around when it did , she was Working.
Jumoke Is not yet successful, she has changed from a less Promising career to a more lucrative one. She still needs to work harder and become a successful model. Then would she be an inspirational figure.
She represents hope and continued hardwork not laziness. She might not have worked to become a model but she was [b][/b]Working [b][/b]hard to change her story and she did
The writer got it all wrong Jumoke deserves all she is getting let us pray she works harder to keep it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

E-Money Celebrates Eid-el-kabir In Style / Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You / Venita Akpofure Wows In Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.