Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Where To Buy Foriegn Made Mattress In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Buy Foriegn Made Mattress In Abuja (3482 Views)

What Document Is Needed For A Contract With A Foriegn Company Or Foriegn Partner / Which Nigerian Cards Still Work For Foriegn Transactions? / I Want To Sell My Foriegn Facebook Female Account With More Than 1k+ Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Foriegn Made Mattress In Abuja by makzeze: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
please help! where can i get it in abuja?
Re: Where To Buy Foriegn Made Mattress In Abuja by Acidosis(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Why don't you consider a Naija made mattress?

But if you insist, I'll suggest you meet Dr. Fayemi, the immediate past Governor of Ekiti state.
Re: Where To Buy Foriegn Made Mattress In Abuja by makzeze: 5:31am On Feb 20, 2016
Acidosis:
Why don't you consider a Naija made mattress?

But if you insist, I'll suggest you meet Dr. Fayemi, the immediate past Governor of Ekiti state.
OK, THANK YOU. I WILL TRY AND MEET HIM. WHERE IS HIS SHOP?

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Foriegn Made Mattress In Abuja by Chyvy(f): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2016
Sometimes Naijà made mattresses are nothing to write home about, especially for the aged and elderly people, or persons with special needs. For instance how many Naijà companies produce quality memory foam mattresses? undecided Sometimes, it's better sleeping on the bare floor than on their wack mattresses where you end up with even more back and body pain.
Re: Where To Buy Foriegn Made Mattress In Abuja by blackprowler: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
Chyvy:
Sometimes Naijà made mattresses are nothing to write home about, especially for the aged and elderly people, or persons with special needs. For instance how many Naijà companies produce quality memory foam mattresses? undecided Sometimes, it's better sleeping on the bare floor than on their wack mattresses where you end up with even more back and body pain.

Nigerian situation is like a young pretty girl at the height of her sexual power whose father is wretched and had 8 children living in one room and without even a bicycle mocking a guy who comes from a middle-class background and has a tokunbo Primera car simply because Abuja thieves with brand new jeeps are also toasting her. When she gets older and a new set of hotties take over, she will still have that taste for what's beyond her but lack the means to get it. Meanwhile a reasonable girl would have married the young guy. Keep looking for memory foam. Your country's ability to punch above its weight has ended. You will soon tell me what it is you people make here that makes you entitled to memory foam. I'm sorry for the people of this country

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Foriegn Made Mattress In Abuja by Acidosis(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
makzeze:
OK, THANK YOU. I WILL TRY AND MEET HIM. WHERE IS HIS SHOP?

grin

I heard he bought a foreign mattress at N50m, he could give you the address he got it.
Re: Where To Buy Foriegn Made Mattress In Abuja by Acidosis(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
Chyvy:

so many useless products in the country my sister. Naija mattresses are always hard. Harder than Olumo rock. Sometimes I wonder why it's difficult for this fake manufacturers to get it right.

@OP, it is not a must to get a naija made product because some useless selfish politicians say so. How many of these leaders sleep on ROCKY and STONE-LIKE Mouka foam? That's why I cited the case of Fayemi who bought a foreign mattress worth millions of naira.
Re: Where To Buy Foriegn Made Mattress In Abuja by Chyvy(f): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
@Blackprowler, I like your analogy but you can do well to state your opinion without sounding insultive. Thanks.
Re: Where To Buy Foriegn Made Mattress In Abuja by Chyvy(f): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Acidosis:

so many useless products in the country my sister. Naija mattresses are always hard. Harder than Olumo rock. Sometimes I wonder why it's difficult for this fake manufacturers to get it right.

@OP, it is not a must to get a naija made product because some useless selfish politicians say so. How many of these leaders sleep on ROCKY and STONE-LIKE Mouka foam? That's why I cited the case of Fayemi who bought a foreign mattress worth millions of naira.

Hmmm. Sometimes Naija's case is a story for another day. Even their so called "Orthopaedic" mattress and the like don't come cheap, at least relative to even a US standard made one (+ shipping price oo). Yes, the price difference is only marginal. Still the Naijà one won't last long or you develop health probs just laying on a mattress.

Give me two options right in front of me: a Naija and a foreign one, I'll pick the foreign one 100 times over... Yea, call it unpatriotism or whatever but I'm not going to sacrifice my sense of wellbeing or health on the altar of patriotism undecided

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Foriegn Made Mattress In Abuja by blackprowler: 12:10am On Feb 21, 2016
Chyvy:
@Blackprowler, I like your analogy but you can do well to state your opinion without sounding insultive. Thanks.

I'm frustrated that's why. It's better than to look for someone to kill to assuage the pain I feel. Let me assure you it's that bad. I'm sorry about that anyway, as you responded with courtesy
Re: Where To Buy Foriegn Made Mattress In Abuja by homewoxng: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2017
Just Passing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Goods For Ecommerce Sales / How Lucrative Is Photocopy/ Business Center / Looking For Branded Pen In Nigeria For Your Corporate And Promotional Needs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.