Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King (48742 Views)

Chukwuka Akaeze Receives Staff Of Office As Ubulu-Uku, Delta King (Pics) / King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) / Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by TolstoyFan: 6:19am On Feb 20, 2016
By JUMI RHODES
15-year-old Son Of Murdered Delta Monarch Emerges Nigeria's Youngest King

The 15-year-old son of kidnapped king of Ubulu-Uku Kingdom in Aniocha North Local Government Area of Delta State, HRM Obi Akaeze Ofulue III, who was killed by his abductors in January 2016, has ascended the throne of his forefathers. The deceased 52-year-old king was on 5th January 2016 abducted by suspected Fulani herdsmen on Obior/ Igbodo Road, Delta State, along with his driver. The monarch's corpse was found at Ekpon in Edo State at 3p.m. on 21st January 2016.

The new king is Obi (King) Chukwuka Noah Akaeze I, and he has been presented to the people of Ubulu-Uku Kingdom. The presentation of the 15-year-old king fol­lowed the fulfillment of different traditional rites that led to his crowning by the kingmakers of Ubulu-Uku. Obi (King) Chukwuka Noah Akaeze I was first presented to the members of the Royal family before the presentation to the coun­cil of elders at the palace.

The brief presentation ceremony was attended by prominent citizens of the kingdom including the member representing Aniocha/Oshimili constituency at the Federal House of Representatives, Mrs. Ony­emaechi Mrakpor; President-General of Ubulu-Uku Development Union, Comrade Jones Ofunne; chairman of Anio­cha South council, Mr. Isaac Anwuzia, traditional chiefs and title holders in the kingdom, religious leaders, women, youths and other stakeholders.

http://dawntodusknews.com/15-year-old-son-of-murdered-delta-monarch-emerges-nigerias-youngest-king/

26 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by HungerBAD: 6:22am On Feb 20, 2016
Cool.

See the Small King dey form seriousness sef.

Our people make proverb say "NO MATTER AS GOAT SQUEEZE FACE REACH FOR MARKET, THEM MUST PRICE AM"

Oga King,Your Teacher must still FLOG you for School, KIng or no King.

Shebi him dey J.S.S 3? Wish it was my NYSC days in your Community Secondary School. HungerBAD FLOG the King in School would have made for a good headline.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by chanx: 6:33am On Feb 20, 2016
LONG LIVE THE KING.

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by fejikudz(m): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2016
Igbo kwenu !!!!

33 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by justhys: 8:02am On Feb 20, 2016
lll

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 20, 2016
I hope they dont kidnap/murder him too embarassed

He is really cute.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Kangol99(m): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2016
LONG LIVE..................

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by ziego(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2016
I don believe it

Let me go and see the chief priest

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by boman2014: 8:03am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by ApcSucks: 8:03am On Feb 20, 2016
Quite awkward a dude who still got small balls dang!! What does he know about decision making and settling scores? Huh?
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by chukslawrence(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2016
Controlling!
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by rollydex: 8:04am On Feb 20, 2016
May God grant him the needed wisdom to rule his people

25 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by ASAbraham(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2016
Younger than the ooni.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Gidoka(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2016
Eze ebu na afor..

16 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by DPricey1(f): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2016
May God guide him

7 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by givemetoto(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2016
so na so this small boy go start early to dae chop to-to? next thing now him go inherit his fathers wives... plus fresh punnas wae them go give am.... oooo... this must be Kworuption

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by platido(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2016
they thought killing d father wl gve dem chance 2 take over...like phyno takes over yemi alade..dats y always pray 4 a male child in ur house first, if it's wz a woman nw they wl hv thrown her 2 the after wall # say it in spartacus voice#.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Oritzy: 8:05am On Feb 20, 2016
Why new king no gree smile nah grin grin grin
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by AbdQoyyum: 8:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Cool
n dis is history
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by omanifrank(m): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2016
waoo
Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Adexswagx(m): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2016
platido:
they thought killing d father wl gve dem chance 2 take over...like phyno takes over yemi alade..dats y always pray 4 a male child in ur house first, if it's wz a woman nw they wl hv thrown her 2 the after wall # say it in spartacus voice#.

Nyc one brov

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Olive33: 8:06am On Feb 20, 2016
smiley

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Princematarazzi(m): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2016
Onye ala gwara Onye ibi, oburu mpiaka anyi apika.... this is mbido.

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by nkowaputa(m): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2016
So no more school (formal education) for him.

or will he be a king, yet flogged by teachers?
And seen playing with other kids?

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 20, 2016
Chaiii..... 15years and already a king, my village people are really at work oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Godiloveu(f): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2016
How dis boy wan take rule now? In dis era of gidi-gidi upanda, tor! I wish him goodluck and a longer reign as KING

But am skeptical about dis, dem pipo just install person wey dey fit brainwash easily.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by Kizyte(m): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2016
May God give him the wisdom like Solomon

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by repogirl(f): 8:09am On Feb 20, 2016
Congratulations to him..... How about the people who murdered his father?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by DrSage(m): 8:09am On Feb 20, 2016
ApcSucks:
Quite awkward a dude who still got small balls dang!! What does he know about decision making and settling scores? Huh?
That's Why He Has Chiefs To Support Him undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King by balash(m): 8:09am On Feb 20, 2016
I love this lovely feat. This is how the boy would become more determined and powerful when he remembers what happened to his father. But I think any potential kidnappers in his town should be careful because he would punish them mercilessly. That boy would have been showing great leadership traits whilst his appointment as the king. Nobody brought ruling experience from heaven, he would be successful and may the spirit of his father always guide and protect him if there is anything like that in God's Principles! Long live the King!!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes? / Olu Of Warri, Ikenwole, Ayiri Emami Cross Over To Ancestral Palace Across River / Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.