Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

The Best Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Best Husband (8392 Views)

I Want To Be The Best Husband Ever, Tips Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Husband by InformedLola(f): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oyind17:
A program was held in my Church yesterday for only men. The Pastor that preached said " THE BEST HUSBAND IS A WOMAN WRAPPER" And that all the men should love their wives to the extend people call them woman wrapper.

Do you agree with this Pastor?

Are you a man? What were you doing there if the program was for only men?

6 Likes

Re: The Best Husband by Dheartless: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
because na me be Valentine na
make your woman wrapper pastor come send me go hell because I nor be woman wrapper
bleeped up preaching everywhere

what about if the wife of a man is a witch?
the bible says suffer not a witch to live.

grin
if you quote me , I slap you.
Re: The Best Husband by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
InformedLola:

Are you a man? What were you doing there if the program was for only men?
I went there to greet buhari
Re: The Best Husband by cococandy(f): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
Your pastor is right
Re: The Best Husband by esosuo: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oyind17:
A program was held in my Church yesterday for only men. The Pastor that preached said " THE BEST HUSBAND IS A WOMAN WRAPPER" And that all the men should love their wives to the extend people call them woman wrapper.

Do you agree with this Pastor?
WEN U HELP UR WIFE LOOSEN HER HAIR AND HELP HER DO D DISHES DAT NA WOMAN WRAPPER TINS NA AND DATS D TRUE NATURE OF FRESH TRUE LOVE DATS EVER FUNFILLED

2 Likes

Re: The Best Husband by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
esosuo:

WEN U HELP UR WIFE LOOSEN HER HAIR AND HELP HER DO D DISHES DAT NA WOMAN WRAPPER TINS NA AND DATS D TRUE NATURE OF FRESH TRUE LOVE DATS EVER FUNFILLED
come loose my hair
Re: The Best Husband by esosuo: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oyind17:

come loose my hair
Na only dada. I sabi loosen oh grin. ,i droped the wrapper foe now grin
Re: The Best Husband by RiloKiley: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
ahnie:
When your brother was assistin his wife to serve food,and tyin yams for his wife's cousin,you complained that your bros has bn bewitched.that you wanted downloadin your jaguda mother about your findings...oyind17 i find you very disgusting,yu are multifaceted,its your type that,would call back your husbands brother to return the gifts,that he received from your husband....btw please come to my house,and verify that i still serve my husband's meal in stainlez plates.#flips boo.bs#
How on earth do you flip boobs shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Best Husband by ahnie: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
#jex kiddin fah#
RiloKiley:
shocked shocked grin Nairaland sha!
tankuul
Re: The Best Husband by blesoh(f): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
ahnie:
When your brother was assistin his wife to serve food,and tyin yams for his wife's cousin,you complained that your bros has bn bewitched.that you wanted downloadin your jaguda mother about your findings...oyind17 i find you very disgusting,yu are multifaceted,its your type that,would call back your husbands brother to return the gifts,that he received from your husband....btw please come to my house,and verify that i still serve my husband's meal in stainlez plates.#flips boo.bs#
Don't mind her. When am tired my husband goes to the kitchen and make food for us to eat does that make him weak. I don't have someone to help me so he has to do it.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Husband by esosuo: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
ahnie:
#Jex having fun#pls dont take my comments serious.tankuul
cheesy grin grin dats the fun in it ,normal nairaland talk nothing taken serious cheesy
Re: The Best Husband by ahnie: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
*yimu*
Oyind17:

If you like shake your HIV infected flat chest, that's your business. Bastard
rant on.#falls from ukpa tree#yimu*

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Husband To Carry His Plate To The Kitchen After Eating? / Is My Wife Taking Advantage Of Me ? / What Would You Remember Your Father For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.