Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,487 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Freeze Slams Onyeka Onwenu – ‘sit At Home And Face Your Issue, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Slams Onyeka Onwenu – ‘sit At Home And Face Your Issue, (723 Views)

Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" / Orezi And Onyeka Onwenu Give Their Opinion On Ladies Shaking Butts In Videos / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Slams Onyeka Onwenu – ‘sit At Home And Face Your Issue, by Vickyiests: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2016
Cool FM On-Air personality, Freeze, who is known for being very candid with his opinions has addressed a press release by Onyeka Onwenu after her removal as the DG of National Centre for Women Development.

The aggrieved singer and actress highlighted the fact that she was sacked because she’s Igbo. This didn’t go down well with Freeze and he had to respond.

According to Freeze,

‘Dear Madam, you were not sacked because you are Igbo, stop creating unnecessary tension in an already volatile situation you are not helping matters. If Nigeria goes to war, poor, innocent and helpless people would suffer’.

Syria has a population of 25 million people, far less than LAGOS state alone yet the world can’t handle its refuge crisis. I shudder to imagine our own. Lose(sic) statements like ‘Buhari sacked me because I am Igbo’ would only serve to fuel more hatred and animosity. Sit at home and face your issue without dragging an innocent nation into your personal battle. How long did you really expect to eat under 2 different regimes and what really did you have to offer? – just a thought. Sorry about the typos guys I’m really not happy about this’.

SOURCE : http://gidibase.com/2016/02/20/freeze-slams-onyeka-onwenu-sit-at-home-and-face-your-issue-stop-creating-unnecessary-tension/

Re: Freeze Slams Onyeka Onwenu – ‘sit At Home And Face Your Issue, by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Freeze should just cut to the chase. He has a huge crush on Onyeka and he is trying to get her attention. I hope she agrees to date him and maybe they could even get married.
Re: Freeze Slams Onyeka Onwenu – ‘sit At Home And Face Your Issue, by mployer(m): 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
So because she is Igbo, she won't be sacked?

We Igbos have more important issues to attend to.... no time for a sycophantic woman like her.
Re: Freeze Slams Onyeka Onwenu – ‘sit At Home And Face Your Issue, by mjizzie(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
Im with freeze on this one
Re: Freeze Slams Onyeka Onwenu – ‘sit At Home And Face Your Issue, by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
see attention seeker
Re: Freeze Slams Onyeka Onwenu – ‘sit At Home And Face Your Issue, by Came: 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Wetin Onyeka do freeze way him come carry harsh talk carry give Onyeka ?

(1) (Reply)

Video: Davido Becomes Mini-god In Congo, Fan Shed Tears Meeting Him 1st Time / PHOTO: Governor Mimiko Watches Wives On Strike As Movie Makes N15m In Three Days / Highest Paid Footballer Of The Year 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.