Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest (19134 Views)

What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision / Who Knows More About ARM Financial Advisers? / What Can I Invest With 120k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by bobopinky: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
hello house, i met this ARM guy who told me that if i invest in ARM investment, i could get up to 11% interest rate. he also said i can liquidate at any time i desire.
My questions are
1. how secure is my investment with ARM investment?
2. is the 11% interest rate for real?
3. are there better investment house i can opt for?
Pls note: My plan is to invest 300k for a start.
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by smartdebiz(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
If you need a genuine company to invest your mone, write me on: smartdebiz@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
check my signature u get more than dat u can whatsapp me on my number 07039614561
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by 12fb: 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
What's the duration for the investment? A lot of Investment Companies offer attractive rates because Fixed Deposit are not as attractive as before.
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by bobopinky: 7:52am On Feb 23, 2016
12fb:
What's the duration for the investment? A lot of Investment Companies offer attractive rates because Fixed Deposit are not as attractive as before.

i'm looking at a six months period

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by Temmy5555: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Why not invest on something tangible "FOR SECURITY" purpose. When you can invest on land/landed property with essential documents,with this your money is secure. You can pay installmentally. It´s naive people that put their money into stocks, bonds and savings accounts. Smart people continue to invest on land and landed properties. Why not join the smart people and GRAB this great opportunity @Gloryland Estate Ikorodu for just N750k+C of O/survey plan(per plot) or Gloryland court Simawa N680k+C of O/survey plan(per plot).
There is installment payment plan.
For inquiry call 07058294820 or visit :www.bondbarlimited.com
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by sunboy(m): 3:34am On Feb 25, 2016
@Op: ARM is real. Opened account with then during my Nysc program and it was 13% then. They also have a pension fund section. They have 3 investment portfolios you can choose from. At the moment it's less than 11% maybe effect of the economy situation. It's on their website, you will have will get an online banking user name and pass to monitor your account and make withdrawals anytime and get funded 1-3 business days.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by Ayodeb(m): 5:25am On Feb 25, 2016
Get quick rich business blood flows freely in the vein of most Nigerians. Most of these opportunities are money games. And it has been structured to appeal to your greed. Most have the component of investing your profit back into the system to increase your earnings and most Nigerians fall for that trap. If you must experiment with these deals get out your initial capital fast and only reinvest part of your "gain." Most of them do not have tangible things they do with money deposited. Fresh money is used to pay old members. I have seen it all dont come here and start arguing. The continued existence of these do-nothing-and-make-millions opportunities depend on getting new members to sign up. When the system is saturated it collapses.
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by DonDiego(m): 5:59am On Feb 25, 2016
sunboy:
@Op: ARM is real. Opened account with then during my Nysc program and it was 13% then. They also have a pension fund section. They have 3 investment portfolios you can choose from. At the moment it's less than 11% maybe effect of the economy situation. It's on their website, you will have will get an online banking user name and pass to monitor your account and make withdrawals anytime and get funded 1-3 business days.

I will advisse you to forget ARM. It's mainly a mutual funds company. Their promises are always far more appealing that what they deliver. I have been an investor in their Discovery Funds for more than 10 years now. I invested with ARM was still a subsidiary of GTBank which, in my opinion, was their golden age of ARM in terms of transparency and returns on investment. All I can tell you is that if I had invested the money I put into the Discovery Fund in 2003 into GTBank shares back then I would have been better served in terms of return on investment (by whichever angle you want to calculate it) by far. I advise too you to run from ARM. They live on hype and seductive adertiseing only. Apparently, the only beneficiaries of your investments with them are the fund managers alone.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by bobopinky: 8:00am On Feb 25, 2016
thank you. i think its around 7% as of now.
sunboy:
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by bobopinky: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2016
DonDiego:

I will advisse you to forget ARM. It's mainly a mutual funds company. Their promises are always far more appealing that what they deliver. I have been an investor in their Discovery Funds for more than 10 years now. I invested with ARM was still a subsidiary of GTBank which, in my opinion, was their golden age of ARM in terms of transparency and returns on investment. All I can tell you is that if I had invested the money I put into the Discovery Fund in 2003 into GTBank shares back then I would have been better served in terms of return on investment (by whichever angle you want to calculate it) by far. I advise too you to run from ARM. They live on hype and seductive adertiseing only. Apparently, the only beneficiaries of your investments with them are the fund managers alone.
its called ARM money market fund and its regulated by SEC. You may be correct about the part that fund managers are the major beneficiaries though. Thank you
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by sospecial: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2016
I advice that you go with Meristem. They will give you a tailored service that suits your request and will always advise you from time to time. You can buzz me on 08085532035 for more info.
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by walexy14(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
11% for 180days on 300k is actually a good deal. but if your not convince with the ARM Investment, you can try Rosabon Financial services we are CBN licensed and has been in operation for over 23yrs with good interest rate.
bobopinky:

i'm looking at a six months period
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by Naijainvestor: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Everything you need to know about mutual funds in nigeria can be found at mutual funds nigeria dot com, a quantitative financial analytics company. There you can see how each fund has performed and you can compare funds. Note that some funds have penalties if you pull out before a certain time. Do your research on that site, it is that simple
In my opinion, bond funds are a way to go but there is a fund that has not lost money since 2003 based on our research and analysis. Drop your email if interested and we will reveal the fund to you
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by walexy14(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
6months is still 180days nau, their rate is actually okay.
walexy14:
11% for 180days on 300k is actually a good deal. but if your not convince with the ARM Investment, you can try Rosabon Financial services we are CBN licensed and has been in operation for over 23yrs with good interest rate.
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by vexing(m): 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=walexy14 post=43276115]6months is still 180days nau, their rate is actually okay. [/quote
The 11% is usually calculated per annum. It will then b prorated. So b expecting about 16, 500 naira at the end of d 180 days

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by kolexy(m): 12:43am On Feb 28, 2016
bobopinky:
hello house, i met this ARM guy who told me that if i invest in ARM investment, i could get up to 11% interest rate. he also said i can liquidate at any time i desire.
My questions are
1. how secure is my investment with ARM investment?
2. is the 11% interest rate for real?
3. are there better investment house i can opt for?
Pls note: My plan is to invest 300k for a start.

Best investment Bank in Nigeria
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by freeman67: 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
I see lots of theives and scammers looming around here to defraud this man... Instead of answering his questions if you know about it or leave if you don't. some of you are just dropping nos.

Abeg u fit contact Stanbic IBTC Asset Management section or FBN own too if you are not convinced. I don't know how fast ARM or Any of them redeem when u request sha...

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by bobopinky: 12:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
you nailed it man. well spoken
freeman67:
I see lots of theives and scammers looming around here to defraud this man... Instead of answering his questions if you know about it or leave if you don't. some of you are just dropping nos.
Abeg u fit contact Stanbic IBTC Asset Management section or FBN own too if you are not convinced. I don't know how fast ARM or Any of them redeem when u request sha...

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by civilserva: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
ARM is good financial institution with solid reputation. Don't go for their Discovery fund, is rubbish. Their Money Market fund is good. I have both funds but am trying to move everything to Money Market Fund.
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by civilserva: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Naijainvestor:
Everything you need to know about mutual funds in nigeria can be found at mutual funds nigeria dot com, a quantitative financial analytics company. There you can see how each fund has performed and you can compare funds. Note that some funds have penalties if you pull out before a certain time. Do your research on that site, it is that simple
In my opinion, bond funds are a way to go but there is a fund that has not lost money since 2003 based on our research and analysis. Drop your email if interested and we will reveal the fund to you
Mention the fund or it doesn't exist
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by civilserva: 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
walexy14:

Can you provide details on Rosabon Financial Services
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by Naijainvestor: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
civilserva:

Mention the fund or it doesn't exist

Check out Ibtc Absolute fund on mutual funds nigeria dot com, this fund has made only one monthly loss since inception
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by davimoore2012: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2016
Pls house, does anyone know about this Rosabon Financial Services. Has anyone done business with them. How genuine are they?
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by walexy14(m): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Rosabon Financial Services is located on the mainland Lagos (32 Montgomery road sabo yaba) with a branch in PH, is a leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm in Nigeria registered and regulated by CBN also been existing for over 20yrs . The company provides flexible and convenient access to lease acquisitions, loan financing, financial planning, counseling and related services that enable long-term productivity, growth and better compatibility with a dynamic and complex economic environment such as Nigeria’s. Rosabon Financial Services prides itself in delivering value-added services to its customers and has set in place packages to facilitate the growth of young businesses in Nigeria.
civilserva:

Can you provide details on Rosabon Financial Services
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by Armstrong005: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Need an investment oppurtunity? try Stanbic IBTC Money market fund suffers highest weekly outflow in 2017 get details here: http://bitigee.com/1fbP
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Just reading dz post,i wish the mod can move it to the front page, ARM is the most fraudulent financial n investment house in Nigeria.
I rain curses in dm daily, dy are very heartless and wicked.They fleece your funds as if the money belongs to their directors.
Aggressive growth fund is the most regressive of all the mutual funds in Nigeria.
Discovery fund is nothing to talk about.
They fleece both local and foreign investors.
Run from ARM
Dy have nothing to offer you.
Dy are full of fraudulent people.ARM securities is ARM robbery securities.
Dz company licence should be withdrawn
I see ARM going down the drain in few years
Dy steal investors money and invest it in white elephant adiva project.
10 years of investment in regressive growth fund and destructive fund ,nothing tangible to show for it.
Dy buy stocks for you at d highest bid Price, dy sell for you at the least offer price.
Campaign against ARM must be sustained.
Enough of corporate stealing, enough of pen robbery
Enough of fleecing
#ARM must fall
#No more ARM
#No second chance for ARM
#No banking licence for ARM
Dubious and fraudulent company.
Any nane u Call ARM is suitable for dm ,provided it is a derogatory and negative name.
ARM is worst than MMM
ARM must sink
ARM is finished
Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
.._Just reading dz post,i wish the mod can move it to the front page, ARM is the most fraudulent financial n investment house in Nigeria.
I rain curses in dm daily, dy are very heartless and wicked.They fleece your funds as if the money belongs to their directors.
Aggressive growth fund is the most regressive of all the mutual funds in Nigeria.
Run from ARM
10 years of investment in regressive growth fund and destructive fund ,nothing tangible to show for it.
Dy buy stocks for you at d highest bid Price, dy sell for you at the least offer price.
Enough of fleecing
#ARM must fall
#No more ARM
Any nane u Call ARM is suitable for dm ,provided it is a derogatory and negative name.
ARM is worst than MMM
ARM must sink
ARM is finished

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest by riczy(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
.._Just reading dz post,i wish the mod can move it to the front page, ARM is the most fraudulent financial n investment house in Nigeria.
Run from ARM
Enough of fleecing
#ARM must fall
#No more ARM
ARM is worst than MMM
ARM must sink
ARM is finished
Wats ur proof to dis weighty claim

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Weekly Updates / Why Are SEC, CBN, EFCC And Others Keeping Quiet On Ponzi Scheme's Springing Up? / Unsecured Loans In Nigeria: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.