Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,657 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

How Much Would It Cost To Paint Floors Like This - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Would It Cost To Paint Floors Like This (2232 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build The Foundation For This 3 Bedroom Bungalow / How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat / How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would It Cost To Paint Floors Like This by brianromel(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
I recently came across some amazing pictures.

Pictures of floors painted with exquisite designs using acrylic paints.

See pictures below.

I really want to ask, how do much would it cost to do a 20X20 room.

Or

What type and quantity of the paint will be needed to do the same room, if I decide to do it by myself.

Or

Is it cheaper to just tile.

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Paint Floors Like This by jeftalene(m): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
This painting is called Epoxy flooring with stencil design.
Its generally cheaper than tiling and it has better resistance to moisture penetration, highly suitable for areas proned to water (I.e. waterlogged areas).

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Paint Floors Like This by princeonx: 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Wow!! They look very nice.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Paint Floors Like This by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
wow
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Paint Floors Like This by twinskenny(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
brianromel:
I recently came across some amazing pictures.

Pictures of floors painted with exquisite designs using acrylic paints.

See pictures below.

I really want to ask, how do much would it cost to do a 20X20 room.

Or

What type and quantity of the paint will be needed to do the same room, if I decide to do it by myself.

Or

Is it cheaper to just tile.

saw it on my facebook page.. was amaze!!! can anyone do this in Naija?
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Paint Floors Like This by brianromel(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
jeftalene:
This painting is called Epoxy flooring with stencil design.
Its generally cheaper than tiling and it has better resistance to moisture penetration, highly suitable for areas proned to water (I.e. waterlogged areas).

Thanks Jeftalene
Said I was gonna call, but just to ask. How much would it cost to do that red design in the picture for a20X20 room.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Paint Floors Like This by brianromel(m): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
twinskenny:

saw it on my facebook page.. was amaze!!! can anyone do this in Naija?

That's exactly the reason I asked the question.

I saw it on my Facebook and had to find out if anyone does it here.

But from what I am hearing, it sounds really more expensive than tiling

(1) (Reply)

LAKOWE GOLF ESTATE :plot of land for sale / Land For Sale In Choba(uniport) Portharcourt / Land! Land!! Land!!! Genuine Lands For Residential And Industrial Development N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.